What's new

C.A.P. Xtreme 1000W Nano Dimmable Ballast

canniption

i got my matrix with remote for $270.00 shipped.it has fired every bulb i've tried in it.works great.and it comes with both a 120 and 240 cord set.

jaybro420

i had for matrix and two died in a mounth plus had cable guy at my house something about knocking out neibors internet also one of them was actuly smokeing not cool now i have nano no problems yet

FlowerFarmer

Veteran
Played around with one of these neat little Nano units. Love how small they are.

Unfortunately the little bastard wasnt reliably striking the lamps for me. Tried a few cheap plantmax 600s lamps.. no luck..couple "well used" solarmax - no luck. Did get it to fire up a hortilux, but didnt play around with it to see if it'd do so reliably. Took it back and swapped for a phantom.

I'll stick with Lumateks and Phantoms - no issues on 16 lumateks (various models) and 4 phantoms (1000w)
Running a single 600w Quantum - no issues
Running a single 1000w Electronic Xtrasun Ballast - no issues

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Nano is still running fine. No issues. bulbs fired first time. Horti,Digilux,Platastar,Ostram,Cermalux . runs cooler then Lumetek and Matrix.. If I was buying another I would get a Nano

BlindDate

Veteran
Who is the idiot that keeps saying they don't run on 240?

High Output Dimmable Ballast Runs at 100%, 75%, or 50%
Runs Either Metal Halide (MH) or High Pressure Sodium
(HPS) Lamps
25% Cooler than Other Digital Ballasts On the Market
Universal Lamp Receptacle
120v and 240v Power Cords Included
Variable Ignition TimingTM • Auto-Safety DiagnosticsTM
Ballast Can Be Located Up To 65 ft from Lamp
Lighter and More Efficient than a Standard Core and Coil Ballast
Wall Mount Bracket Included
3 Year Warranty
ETL, FCC, and CE Listed

watts

ohms
Veteran
Don't be calling people idiot, boy. I believe the OP stated it was 120v and I recall looking it up and it was only 120v at the time. Maybe they changed the product description since then, or decided to add 240v to the ballast. It's been 6+ months.

BigBudAl

i have no exp with these but i do with cap... they are ok at best... not saying this wont be good but who in the fuck builds a ballast these days without it being able to run 240...? That alone should tell you that its not worth it..

too cheap to put a 240 plugin socket?? what else were they too cheap on?
I just bought a xtreme Nano 1000 and it runs on either 120 or 240

Latest posts

Latest posts