What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bystanders grab pot spilled from Calif. truck

Rednick

One day you will have to answer to the children of
Veteran
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/us.html
Illicit drugs:
Field info displayed for all countries in alpha order.
world's largest consumer of cocaine (shipped from Colombia through Mexico and the Caribbean), Colombian heroin, and Mexican heroin and marijuana; major consumer of ecstasy and Mexican methamphetamine; minor consumer of high-quality Southeast Asian heroin; illicit producer of cannabis, marijuana, depressants, stimulants, hallucinogens, and methamphetamine; money-laundering center

Inspection?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TEvacFETvM

Seriously, are there that many guns in Cali that no one steals the gun, just the herb?

Space Case

Veteran
Perfect example of a community taking care of its own problems. Truck crashed, weed is gone, no reason to call the cops!

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
i feel for the person who must answer for the loss. if they needed to carry a loaded gun to protect their load, it must have been significant $$$...boss ain't gonna be too happy!
perhaps he was exiting stage left not just to elude the cops...

cruel fate the crash and carry!

FoCo(No.Co)

Barned
Veteran
I remember when weed was 50% of Mexico's GDP, and now it's 75%.

What the fuck?

I know this is an old comment and this guy is long gone, but it pisses me off that people think that Mexico is a country of savages living in mud huts.

RAND Corp-
"The study calculates that Mexican drug trafficking organizations generate only $1 billion to $2 billion annually from exporting marijuana to the United States and selling it to wholesalers"

According to wiki, Mexico's 2011 GDP estimate= $1.629 trillion

$2,000,000,000/$1,629,000,000,000=.0012277 or about .12% of Mexico's GDP.