What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Buzzos RED DEVIL x NYLD

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
Hi guys been a while since i posted anything on here, but just thought id show you what I got going atm, nothing big this year just person for me and my old man

the strain is buzzos RED DEVIL x NYLD

as you can see she is bushed out very well with no training what so ever :)

I am very happy with this plant already had one harvest if it 2 months ago and then it reveged and this is what it looks like today...

great work on this one mate... hope you and your family are doing well mate

miss ya

shroomyshroom

Attachments

• 042.jpg
    042.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 16
  • 043.jpg
    043.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 16

shroomyshroom

Veteran
some more pics....

dont all comment at once ;)

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 18
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 16
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 031.jpg
    031.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 17
  • 033.jpg
    033.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 14

shroomyshroom

Veteran
and some REDMAN SKUNK x JACK HERER

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 15
  • 036.jpg
    036.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 21
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 037.jpg
    037.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 19
  • 038.jpg
    038.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 19
S

Spider Crab

What is Red Devil? I bought something in about 1999 called Red Devil, but have never heard of it since.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Well well well look who's back in town :woohoo:
Welcome back home Brother Shroomy :gday:
Been wondering how ya going mate, Great to see ya back doing what you love brother :good:
Interesting cross section of genetics you have going and I'm tagged an bagged for the rest of your show mate
:plant grow:

shroomyshroom

Veteran
Well well well look who's back in town :woohoo:
Welcome back home Brother Shroomy :gday:
Been wondering how ya going mate, Great to see ya back doing what you love brother :good:
Interesting cross section of genetics you have going and I'm tagged an bagged for the rest of your show mate
:plant grow:

A big how you going brother to you to mate, I still been around just not posting lol My missus and I have a kid now so playing it safe these days... keeping everything small lol

These crosses i feel so blessed to grow they were both gifted to me by 2 of my mentors and they are not disappointing me so far

how are you and the family mate ?

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Congrats on the lil shroomy mate :good:
And yeah I hear you on being safe now that you have a kid on board, my kid is the reason I stopped growing indoors plus the fact I really don't have the room and she is now a tweenie so there is always friends of hers coming over or she's having sleep overs here, so it just got too stressful, well it still is a mega stress for me growing over the summer season as I have to run around the backyard and hide my plants when the friends come over :yoinks:
We are all good bruz plus we rescued a AMStaff pup in August last year from a bunch of dickheads that had her down at a local park, so I took her off them and brought her home with me, I was looking for another staffy to be a playmate for my English for months then this little beauty basically landed in my lap

She was quite messed up from all the abuse she was given but now nearly a year later she is a totally different dog, Amazing what love an kindness will do for an abused animal. She gets along with my English girl like a house on fire and I'm thankful I rescued her that day I saw her.
Anyways great to see you back an posting brother :gday:
:smoke out:

shroomyshroom

Veteran
Congrats on the lil shroomy mate :good:
And yeah I hear you on being safe now that you have a kid on board, my kid is the reason I stopped growing indoors plus the fact I really don't have the room and she is now a tweenie so there is always friends of hers coming over or she's having sleep overs here, so it just got too stressful, well it still is a mega stress for me growing over the summer season as I have to run around the backyard and hide my plants when the friends come over
We are all good bruz plus we rescued a AMStaff pup in August last year from a bunch of dickheads that had her down at a local park, so I took her off them and brought her home with me, I was looking for another staffy to be a playmate for my English for months then this little beauty basically landed in my lap
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=16405&pictureid=1139691&thumb=1]View Image[/url]
She was quite messed up from all the abuse she was given but now nearly a year later she is a totally different dog, Amazing what love an kindness will do for an abused animal. She gets along with my English girl like a house on fire and I'm thankful I rescued her that day I saw her.
Anyways great to see you back an posting brother

much respect on the resuce pup brother :) I am another AMstaff so bad but my missus and i are moving to donald and cause we are staying with there family i am only get a boston terrier witch isnt to bad.... gonna call him Auston the boston ;)

last pics for this week people she is growing on the daily its scary how fast she is growing

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 25
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 16

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Heya brother shroomyshroom :wave:
Sending Good Vibes to you and your familia my friend :angelshug: Hope you all are safe happy and well mate :friends:
:smoke out:

Latest posts

Latest posts