What's new

Buying seeds

Just thought I’d give a update on options for buying seeds online
Fairly recently bought via Strain Supermarket ACE seeds in original packaging ( make sure you give note that you want them sent in original packaging)all good no complaints but tried Sensible Seeds, Half price came in original packaging payment was a bit clunky but all good payed Bpay bloody awesome
Now all I need is it to rain in West Oz ☹️ pray for rain

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Just thought I’d give a update on options for buying seeds online
Fairly recently bought via Strain Supermarket ACE seeds in original packaging ( make sure you give note that you want them sent in original packaging)all good no complaints but tried Sensible Seeds, Half price came in original packaging payment was a bit clunky but all good payed Bpay bloody awesome
Now all I need is it to rain in West Oz ☹️ pray for rain
Thank you for the information friend. I hope it will rain for you soon and fill up all the creeks and lakes.

I've been looking for a place to order Ace seeds from. How was the quality of the stealth with original packaging?
When I bought off Strain supermarket all they do is put inside dvd covers which is not especially stelth , sensible seeds offered me free stelth shipping as a once off offer normally costs a bit more but they would of taken the seeds out of the packets and hidden them in something ( it sounded very stelth but I wanted original unopened packets. They basically just sent it in an envelope took a few to get to west Australia with some really good freebies