What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Buying clones in Holland

M

meowman

I am interested in buying clones in Amsterdam, but I seem to not be able to find much info on the subject.

Are there places where clones are openly traded, or is it just people giving other people clones?

Thanks.

Maas Lander

trade in clones is prohibited so you got to get them 'under the counter'
you can ask in a growshop and if they trust you you get soem cuts( quality?)
or try to find an inside man who can help you out.

Ironeek

Skip Holland and check out Austria instead. Clones are legal available to the best of my knowledge.

jupiterjap

do you guys think it is risky get some clones shipped from austria to holland. do you think the costums check for stuff like that?
I found some very awsome strains in the austrian shops.
greets jupiter

E

elmanito

do you guys think it is risky get some clones shipped from austria to holland. do you think the costums check for stuff like that?
greets jupiter

Clones are actually illegal in Holland, but funny that you can buy Cannabis clones in Austria legal.Hmmm, where are the good old days in Holland.What sort of varieties are we talking about???

Namaste :plant grow: :canabis:

T

the_baked_chef

I am interested in buying clones in Amsterdam...

same here. Only Maastricht or Nijmegen instead of Amsterdam but the general question is the same.
I think i will just ask in the local coffeashops... probably someone will fix me up with some interesting plants - if not than its seeds again anyway :eek:)

coxnox

Veteran
greets jupiter

forget that they don't ship internationally !!

yts farmer

Veteran
im british,would they sell to me or are there restrictions on who can buy these cuttings?

anybody know the prices of cuttings at this place?

I

izzywozzywizzy

Hi,i use to get in breda on belguim border nlx,ppp for 3.50 a cut but now they wont sell you even If they no you,i heard french peeps were always getting caught on border with cuts .no more.shame cause These were always comerch big yelids and saved me fluffin about wi crappy seeds.izzy

Last edited:

sprinkl

Veteran
Hi,i use to get in breda on belguim border nlx,ppp for 3.50 a cut but now they wont sell you even If they no you,i heard french peeps were always getting caught on border with cuts .no more.shame cause These were always comerch big yelids and saved me fluffin about wi crappy seeds.izzy

I wonder if there are still places to buy clones in NL? Man the Frenchies really wrecked it for us there...

Latest posts

Latest posts