• Buy Grow House

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Build Pole Barn on Property

Votes: 10 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr. Tony

Veteran
That concrete tent is about the best damn thing i've ever seen.

dig hole. blow up tent/water it. burry it, put a shed on top for ventilation shafts.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That concrete tent is about the best damn thing i've ever seen.

dig hole. blow up tent/water it. burry it, put a shed on top for ventilation shafts.

Exactly Mr T, I'd try to find a hillside or burm that could be taken down/leveled a bit and then excavate the footprint the unit will fill, assemble it and refill all around it sort of restoring the original look of that area, just putting it up in the woods would make it look like a wart on the landscape. digging it in and topping it off makes the most sense. putting a workshop or shed on top of it is a great way to justify electrical usage being run out to it & also as you mentioned to address ventilation needs.

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think workshops are a great justification for grow areas. Woodwork shop even. There's a reason to have a bunch of tools around and A/C and water. It's not cheap, but if you invest it right and rig it out right you should get your investment back quickly. If you skimp you may be playing with fire and might not crop out enough to recover. Insulating yourself from the outside goes a long way to making a room controllable. Depends how much DIY work you want to put into it. Concrete floor is almost a must IMO.

Mr. Tony

Veteran
I like the work shop thing. I know some older guys with super nice wood working shops That i've done side jobs for, Guy's shop had a 100amps going to it...

The concrete tents are like $2k each... for that much you could build a commune in Norcal with them...