What's new

Butane honey oil for dummies

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is the result of running 1296 grams of sweet trim for a 94.5 gram yield, or 7.3%.

Jar was sloshed while still hot, to show the color.

GW

Attachments

• 94.5 gram BHO run.jpg
    94.5 gram BHO run.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
thats kinda what my dream looks like in a jar.. good on ya...

hopefully you have your helmet cause your going to the moon on that much fuel..

looks nice and purged... how do you like it

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thats kinda what my dream looks like in a jar.. good on ya...

hopefully you have your helmet cause your going to the moon on that much fuel..

looks nice and purged... how do you like it

Hi HNL, thanks for asking!

In brief, everyone declared it tasty and no one was in pain at any time throughout the day.

The material was donated for us to produce oral meds for a failing H-C brother to super saturate his system with cannabinoids and the 94.5 grams pictured went off to that end.

We do insist on quality however, so of course it was necessary for our panel to make certain quality checks and all that sticky goo has to be removed from the glass and stainless by the cleaning crew afterwards……..

Actually six of us gathered at the farm in the rain under a tarp and cycled a 72 gram column 18 times on this project as fast as we could, plus two other 62 gram columns on other compassionate patient projects. We sampled it all and declared it all good, but since we also took that opportunity to concurrently share whut-we-brought with each other, the uncertainty principle applies here and makes the results anecdotal.

See attached can recycle bags:

GW

wow gray wolf. that is really great.. wish you all the best..and i hope your friends the best in recovery...

thats alot of butane!!! if you have any friends in the refrigeration industry they use butane as a refrigerant in some units and can get like 30lb propane style tanks...

keep up the good work people need it!

yeah its def hard to tell just how good a batch is when your already lifted.. but just from the looks of that clean oil you can tell its niiice.

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i got bag pics, but mine arent all from one run :D

Good point bro! This pile isn't one run either. We only used a couple 72 can six packs for all three tubes this time, but as you note, cans do accumulate.

We've been experimenting with crushing them endo to make a short nondescript puck that is easier to get rid of with out raising eyebrows. So far using simple mechanics works well enough, but requires excessive force to manually operate the lever, so we are looking at pneumatics and hydraulics.

Have ya'll northern brethren found a good can crusher that will crush a 300 ml butane can length wise?

GW

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
i know a scrap metal guy i just leave them at his place in bags, whole. all of them emptied and dented in a bit tho to show their full emptiness.

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
just wanted to throw down some pics to show my appreciation. I broke down and finally bought a double tube extractor from okief over the summer. been making awesome oil. here's the latest batch. Thanks chief for making these things available to us all!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

M

MoldyFrogToe

lolz for the hitter's sake, for your viewing pleasure

Attachments

• riggletonina.jpg
    riggletonina.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 21
i imagine any shop press could do it.. we have a store called princess auto in canada its like harbour freight cheap tools... might be more a machine than you need but they can be had cheap and can be helpful if your a car guy to press bearings and seals and a whole host of other things...

or you could fab up a air one im sure if you got a big compressor and tank as it would take alot to do multiple cans at one.....

thanks the worst part about anything is getting rid of the evidence lol :p
princess auto has alot of hydraluic stuff too.. or a tractor supply store should have what you need.

ElRubio

Veteran
yes mate, pure candy...
Dima, save a hit or two to fuck it up with the bub.

P2140505.jpg

P2120480.jpg

pure amber hehe

P2140503.jpg

best vibes and hits!

Elemental

ORGANIC its my WAY/KUSH AFICIONADO/FULL MELT gran'
Veteran
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

Seem someones has won the GOLDEN TICKET there!