What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Busted

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
Oh shit, I had no idea man, that good news today though! Knocking on wood that I haven't had to make THOSE phone calls, including the attorney, but always a worry in the back of my mind. Med state my ass!

igrowkushbitch

oregon is the new cali. its like weed play land up here. problem is there is possibly to much weed in oregon and the west coast for that matter. maybe try a mmj state that isn't so established.

EastFortRock

Leo has stepped it up in Oregon lately. A med card will let you grow a bunch , but there is no way to make money on herb legally. You can't even sell it to a med patient legally.

robbiedublu

Pretty chill in Portland for personal use growers. Med cards are easy to get provided you have a qualifying condition. Chronic pain is the most common condition.

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Bart, Great news you didnt loose your freedom,now you can bloom again brother..always remain in harmony

swedishweedlove

hey bart im new here and im sorry all this crap happend to you i also see that it worked out well in the end thank god . what to say about usa s many states you can have guns and uzis and what not but you cant grow the gods gift to mankind the lovely weed.
good luck man and the best wishes from sweden