What's new

BUSTED, no ryme or reason

zenoonez

Veteran
LOL Oh common am not buying that after reading some of this storys it seems alot are just in it for mere personal gain funding huge illegal grow ops setting yourself up for the fall why else would you need that amount of money to bail your people out and have lawyer stashes? give me a break it makes you no diffrent from a drug kinping:angrymod:

Are you fucking kidding me? Cops are still kicking in the doors of legit medical patients. Furthermore, cannabis should be legal in the first place so don't make it seem like growing cannabis is wrong it is a right that we let be taken away from us. Furthermore, do you have any idea what a great attorney costs? You want to beat a case where you are facing 20 on federal charges? I would rather throw down 10 grand to let the guy know I am serious on beating the charges and get off than count my pennies and get a shitty attorney. And what is wrong with personal gain? What is wrong with charging patients money for the care you give them? Nothing as far as I am concerned. And if you think a guy running some plants in his basement is anything like a kingpin or mob boss you don't understand what it means to be either of them.

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Blinx have you ever purchased a bag of pot? If so, who do you think made that available to you? Someone who made the investment of time and money, put in the work, and took the risk so you can smoke. Ever purchased commercial mid grade weed? Thanks for supporting the unethical organizations form south of the border. Don't be a hater, without growers there wouldn't be any good weed around.

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
Hey Blinx420, I think you're a cop.

Nobody else on this site would ever express the sentiment "you deserve jail time for growing" to another member, not a chance. Nobody here traffics or grows 20 tons of weed a year, so if you're here looking for those guys you can leave now.

Hell, I don't like your attitude, regardless of why you're here. Get the fuck out and go back to your doughnuts and robbing citizens of their rights.

VirginHarvester

Veteran
They got me growing only. No cash or pot in house.- under an ounce.
Yes it is my first offence, so its looking like i'll probably have to serve half of it, because of the safty valve.
I got a lawyer but he dosent seem too optimistic, or willing to fight for me.
I wish i could afford a better lawyer but i'm broke.

Wait a minute, what state sends people to years(actual time served) for growing a personal amount- one that couldn't possibly be enough to qualify for distribution?

G

good drown

either that or just jealous because they have tried, and failed bigtime after wasting good money on gear and equipment.
jealousy is crazy, they think if you grow 1lb, you should give it away

One Love 731

Veteran
Dragging the case out is not a bad thing, I have rarely had a case go less than 2 years. In 2 years you can complete a lot of treatment and turn your whole life around, also when it is over they do not make you go to state treatment, which if you puff, you will never graduate. If you change your situation enough before its over, this being your first case will likely do no jail time. This theory still works for me and I was charged with racketeering the first time when I was 19. I now am an old man. Now I only have a few more months parole and done. Keep your head up and keep fighting the good fight. The best part is even if you do time when ya get out ya can do it again, fuckem. Karma, One Love

P.S. Blinx420 is such a square, silly lil guy

blinx420

I wasn't reffering to op although it's likely he was selling on the side I mean who carrys that much hash and loaded weapon? LOL my point was I been reading on about how one should store away for lawyer expenses sure it can come in handy for an illegal grower but why on earth would a caregiver ever need it? when he can legally provide for his sick patients..

It leads me to beleive they raise that type of money for an easy way out should the law catch up to them or there drug runners get locked up I know my caretaker overgrows and has never had issues with the law more often than not he gives it away rather then let greed take over which is how it should be this plant is free to grow and should be free or atleast dirt cheap for truely sick patients that are barely getting by as it is.

I been a avid marijuana smoker ever since beating cancer it helped alot an decided growing was my only option due to my financial situation I found it foolish to pay for a plant that grows for free.. I started to grow for personal use I've even considered becoming a caregiver to help those in need but havn't had the resources to do so because of this slopping economy anyway my point is smoke for free give for free time to smoke another bleezy :kos:

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"free to grow"

Do you know how many hours I spent as a kid hauling soil and water into the woods trying to grow some mexican bagseed, only to later miracle grow them to death? Do you know how many nights I spent in the pouring rain getting ate by mosquitos playing in the dirt to the point of complete exhaustion. Do you know how many hours I spent trimming buds, framing rooms, problem solving, flushing soil, cleaning, disposing of materials, stabilizing nutrients, building systems, shopping for parts, transporting...list goes on

Putting a seed in the ground and letting the sun and rain pour down is free, but the labor is not. Most importantly, and lesson of the story, my experience is what makes my weed worth its dollar. your not just paying for that one bud, your paying for my experience that got that high quality nug into your hand. Almost anyone can setup up an Uncle Bobs closet special and pull some halfway decent nugs, but when you want quality medicine you need bud from someone experienced, with a proven track record.

free to grow

My nutrients aren't cheap, so even outside the cost is going up. My labor isn't cheap, my skill is not cheap. My bulbs aren't cheap, neither are electric bills.

Most importantly, neither is the risk of the federal goverment.

You are barking up the wrong tree in these forums, go back to noobville.

"free to grow"

Do you know how many hours I spent as a kid hauling soil and water into the woods trying to grow some mexican bagseed, only to later miracle grow them to death? Do you know how many nights I spent in the pouring rain getting ate by mosquitos playing in the dirt to the point of complete exhaustion. Do you know how many hours I spent trimming buds, framing rooms, problem solving, flushing soil, cleaning, disposing of materials, stabilizing nutrients, building systems, shopping for parts, transporting...list goes on

Putting a seed in the ground and letting the sun and rain pour down is free, but the labor is not. Most importantly, and lesson of the story, my experience is what makes my weed worth its dollar. your not just paying for that one bud, your paying for my experience that got that high quality nug into your hand. Almost anyone can setup up an Uncle Bobs closet special and pull some halfway decent nugs, but when you want quality medicine you need bud from someone experienced, with a proven track record.

free to grow

My nutrients aren't cheap, so even outside the cost is going up. My labor isn't cheap, my skill is not cheap. My bulbs aren't cheap, neither are electric bills.

:yeahthats

blinx420

When you can produce 40+ pounds every 6 months like my mentor you can afford to let go at 1g a pound an still make quota sure you it won't make you rich but providing an affordable relief medicine for this sick patients is what matters once my tax return comes in ima provide alot of people happiness on the cheap follow my lead youngins for money is the root of all evil BomChickaWahWah

One Love 731

Veteran
"free to grow"

free to grow

I hope this wasn't pointed at me. Free to grow under my avatar means I am free (not in jail, no ankle monitor) anyways. Did I say something wrong? Karma, One Love

zenoonez

Veteran
When you can produce 40+ pounds every 6 months like my mentor you can afford to let go at 1g a pound an still make quota sure you it won't make you rich but providing an affordable relief medicine for this sick patients is what matters once my tax return comes in ima provide alot of people happiness on the cheap follow my lead youngins for money is the root of all evil BomChickaWahWah

Money is not the root of all evil. Blaming money for bad personal decisions is disingenuous. If you and your mentor choose to give your product away at that price then more power to ya. I wouldn't choose to but that is personal choice no??

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
40 pounds wow, legal caregiver huh? Bet that is overages, which is illegal. You might want a "break in emergency" lawyer fund with that much overages. .......

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
They got me growing only. No cash or pot in house.- under an ounce.
Yes it is my first offence, so its looking like i'll probably have to serve half of it, because of the safty valve.
I got a lawyer but he dosent seem too optimistic, or willing to fight for me.
I wish i could afford a better lawyer but i'm broke.

i have no idea about your state laws and county judges where you live but even in the the strictest places around here under 20 plants you can get away with probation as long as you get a good lawyer... and have like 10k.... but still... if you have not been sentenced you may be ok if you got a decent lawyer....

(didnt realize how far along this post was lol)

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
"free to grow"

free to grow

Very well said.... Let me add alittle more of my own expierences to this.... All you newbs and kids out there that has had everything given to them.... I risk my freedom and my life.... I have had guns to my head, shot at multiple times, been in high speed chases robbed door kicked in life turned up side down 1000's of dollars stolen from me and all this shit.... For people to smoke... With everything ive been through one thing ive learned is its far from free.... Have some respect for the people that put there lifes on the line to get people GOOD smoke.... Just as PK said not only do you pay for my time you pay for my expierence and all the shit i have had to go through to do it.... just how it goes...