What's new

Busted in the SE

anditwasfun

He'll have to plead guilty to whatever the DA wants in order to keep his wife out of jail.

Maybe if it were a TV show...unless they had kids I highly doubt that. It being in a basement behind a false wall kinda nullifies the suspicion of her knowing....and she wasn't home, so your other post about calling her and not driving fast kinda goes out the window too.

No priors= probation...i'd put money on it.

S

SooperSmurph

When negotiating with the pigs, emphasize the fact that you are the victim of a crime that could have easily turned ugly had you come upon these tools without warning, if all goes well the worst that lies in your future is a year or two of probation and a few months of drug tests.

Catchin1

????????????

????????????

can't fix stupid now can ya? Hope you enjoy your self imposed jail sentence.
W1:laughing:

Dilbert Do

I don't see a reason to be a dick to this guy. I'm glad he posted. Cautionary tales such as these serve to make the community safer.

It'd be great if more people posted when they were busted. Acting like a cock discourages that.

Thanks for contributing, no_more_grow.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I seriously cant stand comments like what catchin1 just put. How the heck is that helpful? What good came from that? Just rudeness for no good reason. Thanks for defining for everyone exactly how to kick a man when hes down. Whats next on your agenda? Making fun of disabled people, amputees and burn victims? Wow. Smoke one, smoke another one, rethink about what you wrote, think about it again and i suggest an apology.

no_more_grow

Thanks to those who are chiming in with good vibes. To the haters... No words really.

I'm feeling good about things. Got a copy of the police report today and it only had like three sentences. Granted they have the inventory sheet but didn't take near as much as they could have (just plants, lights, some bud and a scale - no other equipment, trash, trim, cloner, seeds, etc). I know the scale could be used against me but I was not charged with distribution or possession, just cultivation. Detective even let me know that's what he was doing but the prosecutor could pick up on other things and agreed it was personal. Luckily my attorney has worked with him before and they have a good relationship.

I'll keep the community posted, but lord knows it will be awhile in my crime ridden understaffed county.

talktosamson

Veteran
Lawyer up right now. Best you can afford, trust me its the best money you will ever spend. Cool or not all cops are Dicks bro and out for the same agenda, once you see them again in court they won't be so cool, trust me. Seriously if you have 5 grand in the safe go get a 5 grand lawyer, don't skimp. Your freedoms is worth it.

saluki

ICMag Donor
sucks to hear that brother. If I am taken where I am currently I face the death penalty. So fingers crossed for me.

anditwasfun

I know the scale could be used against me but I was not charged with distribution or possession, just cultivation. Detective even let me know that's what he was doing but the prosecutor could pick up on other things and agreed it was personal.

Heads up....i've seen scenarios in the past where individuals who had baggies/scales DID NOT get ISD (intent to sell/distribute) charges but the DA wouldn't give them lesser charges to plea to due to that. Double edged sword, speak to your lawyer in regards to that and see what the likelyhood is in your instance.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you grow herb anywhere that the resulting sentence for doing so could be death, you are absolutely out of your mind. I wouldn't even grow where its not medically legal. I understand cannabis is amazing but dude, worth dying for? Craziness

B

BasementGrower

get bigger dogs.. walk those dogs around ur neighborhood.. to show people u have these dogs.. honestly. and train ur dog to bark while outside the house.. and while ur inside teach him if anyone comes into the house to bark and if u say its ok he stops.. if u tel him to get him .. he gets him.. and never call the cops.. lol just fuckin get ur camera.. and find the kids yourself.. hey.. Zimmerman killed a kid for no reason.. atleast ud have a good reason.

B

BasementGrower

another thing.. if u called the cops because u were getting robbed.. u could probably get a good lawyer .. and get that reduced or even tossed out..

You're the second person I've seen on here growing in a place where you will be hung/shot/beheaded/life sentence or at least 30 years hard labor for growing. I commend you sir. :tiphat: For I would surely not be growing in Saudi Arabia. No way. I like my head where it is, and they do not bluff.

G

GMax

You're the second person I've seen on here growing in a place where you will be hung/shot/beheaded/life sentence or at least 30 years hard labor for growing. I commend you sir. :tiphat: For I would surely not be growing in Saudi Arabia. No way. I like my head where it is, and they do not bluff.

well if that's the penalty, he is probably getting TOP dollar for his buds.. at least there is an upside :biggrin:

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
Fuckkkkkkkkk

Fuckkkkkkkkk

sucks to hear that brother. If I am taken where I am currently I face the death penalty. So fingers crossed for me.

^^Damn dude...Thats some serious shit..I wouldnt even be able to sleep at night...Keep your head up>Literally:D

OPster