What's new

Busted in The Bay Area - My Story

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
do cops even do regular surveillance any more? i think the whole paranoia about "tails" and shit is kinda unwarranted, even though i look out for them every day and every car in my neighborhood memorized.

even though if i was them, you could put a GPS device on their cars or a remote camera across the street and basically watch from afar. see their trips to grow store, stash spot, custies house, shit....they can get everything...and they just had a GPS case in san jose only 30 minutes away.

scary shit....reminds me i gotta go check underneath my cars one of these days...fuck pigs.

Rouge

That is seriously FUBAR, JackOGPush.

I have no doubt that you were State-legal regarding your MMJ collective. You didn't get busted, because the LEO's knew that you were legit. This is a case of local LEO's taking the Law into their own hands as they see fit, regardless of what is State-legal. Unless you fight back with a civil lawsuit against these fascist piggies and the judge that signed that 2nd search warrant, you will have let local LEO's re-write State laws -- hardly a democratic process. What right does a double handful of LEO's have to negate State law?

If it walks like a duck, looks like a duck, quacks like a duck -- it's probably a duck. The same holds true for fascism. The more that I hear and read about what local LEOs and their friends the politicians are doing to abridge citizens rights, the more certain I am that a concerted organized effort at jury nullification, voting out corrupt politicians, & hurting them with a deluge of civil lawsuits taking away all their money is called for -- either that, or revolution ... :ying:

Good luck, and may you find success in your future endeavors.

:tiphat:

Yeah that! I have yet to see a grower with balls. Why are we scared shitless by a couple of morons breaking their own state laws? I will jump for joy when I hear a grower going after some of these nazi leos.

Yeah that! I have yet to see a grower with balls. Why are we scared shitless by a couple of morons breaking their own state laws? I will jump for joy when I hear a grower going after some of these nazi leos.

I would love nothing more than to fight what happened but in reality legally there is just too much "gray area". If I was to push the issue I can guarantee the cops would be up my ass from that point forward. Even in CA, its better to slip away, disappear and start up somewhere else while hoping they dont get bored one day and decide to "check up" on you and see what your up to. It sucks the way it is but it could be worse. In any other state I would have been arrested on the spot and still be dealing with the courts and lawyers.

do cops even do regular surveillance any more? i think the whole paranoia about "tails" and shit is kinda unwarranted, even though i look out for them every day and every car in my neighborhood memorized.

even though if i was them, you could put a GPS device on their cars or a remote camera across the street and basically watch from afar. see their trips to grow store, stash spot, custies house, shit....they can get everything...and they just had a GPS case in san jose only 30 minutes away.

scary shit....reminds me i gotta go check underneath my cars one of these days...fuck pigs.

GPS is very common check your car every month if possible! JACKOG do you know if they used any GPS on your cars? how did they find out about your address, did you have credit card and PGE payments there?