What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Busted in Redding. 2 OZ Train Wreck

G

I am driving down the coast, directly for Arcata to score some weed. I go to Arcata, meet a pretty lady, she sells me two ounces of TW for $400. My experience with the train, but it was all that and more.
I got pretty high driving the pass between Arcarta and Medford and I stopped for gas. Someone I missed up the new pin number for my ATM and it locked me out. The fellow at the gas station said I was to give him the card. I said no f***King way you are getting this card. So make a short story long, I lost my two ounces in Redding. Now I have to leave Ncal empty handed almost. Where do I go, what do I do, I am moving New Orleans and there is either no weed or bad weed. I am defeated, unless someone saves me around. But in Redding nobody that I meat knows where to get some. I am going to have to walk the hiltop area until someone hits me up. :cuss: :spank:

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i dont get it? you are missing a lot here in this story....

basically what i read is that you went to a gas station with 2 ozs, couldnt get gas, you wouldnt give the attendant your card, and your weed disappeared...

hmm...

G

He called the police on me for not surrendoring my atm card. I was not going to hand that over hundreds of mile from anywhere I need to be. The soda jerk called the cops on me for not giving my hard. My combination (truck and uhal) was not a hard one to ID.
You know I am on my way to New Orleans for a job LW

G

I was going to put it in a jar in Redding when I got there. I got in troubld AS SOON AS I got to Redding. My cabby told me it is a Nazi police city. I think he is right, in the couple days here I have seen plenty of police nobody that wants to talk about weed. Arcata is the place of places to score. Tow big ounces of TW for $200. I felt like I was in another country.

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There is no way you should be forced to surrender a card because you used the wrong pin.

And for law enforcement to step in and search your vehicle because you used the wrong pin?

shits not adding up in my head for some reason...

im thinking stolen credit card

G

No stolen credit card my little friend, it was My ATM and I had recently changed the pin because of a girl friend problem. I fucked it up, I was fucked up, The guy at the counter said he was goiing to call the police and I didnt get three blocks before they were on me. The smelled all that pot immeditely. The never even asked me if they could search (I would have said fuck no). I as in handcuffs in the mud being yeled at and when they were booking me the jailor asked if I pissed my pants of if I rollled in the mud with the police. This all did happen just as I said, and you all do not know the of it trying to get my out of state pin changed on a Saturday. It almost didnt happen. I had to beg a bacn senior vp to try something, anything or I am out of money in Redding for two more days (I cant pick up my car from Impoud until monday after I pay the Redding police service fee $160 then I have pay the tow compay over $400. This all after losng my tbeautiful ounces of trainwreck ($400). What a MJ trip go sideways.

G

I am just sick about losing that great pot. I wish I could find some here

TriCrystalz

newRandude said:
I am just sick about losing that great pot. I wish I could find some here

Sorry about the loss. Don't smoke & drive, and if some bloke is threatening to call the cops, tell him to F**K off, and drive away & if your asking for a connection over icmag, I wouldn't even recommend trying :bashhead:

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
newRandude said:
No stolen credit card my little friend, it was My ATM and I had recently changed the pin because of a girl friend problem. I fucked it up, I was fucked up, The guy at the counter said he was goiing to call the police and I didnt get three blocks before they were on me. The smelled all that pot immeditely. The never even asked me if they could search (I would have said fuck no). I as in handcuffs in the mud being yeled at and when they were booking me the jailor asked if I pissed my pants of if I rollled in the mud with the police. This all did happen just as I said, and you all do not know the of it trying to get my out of state pin changed on a Saturday. It almost didnt happen. I had to beg a bacn senior vp to try something, anything or I am out of money in Redding for two more days (I cant pick up my car from Impoud until monday after I pay the Redding police service fee $160 then I have pay the tow compay over $400. This all after losng my tbeautiful ounces of trainwreck ($400). What a MJ trip go sideways.

see, thats all you had to say... now it makes sense...

dude, seriously you have a long way to go to even get to new orleans, just drive clean till you get there, i know it sucks but you just really want to get there without a problem once you get to new orleans its all over the street you can get anything there. GL

G

yeah as stated don't be high while driving with weed and have it in SUPER air tight container so cops won't smell it right away. good luck and stay safe

:joint: