What's new

Busted....I need a good canna lawyer

5th

Veteran
Nice to hear you are back on your feet !!

need some seeds for outdoors ?

Thank you sir. :tiphat:

Funny thing about my seed stock. Theres no mention in the police report about it being confiscated...and yet its gone.:tumbleweed:
Now it wasn't a really impressive collection, (alot of money for a few seeds mostly) but hundreds of auto seeds would have made for some early smoke...

I'll be looking to max out my visa the first week of May though, so any ideas or comments are definately appreciated.

Stay frosty gentlemen.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Hey, you could get a clone off this anyway, if it's a good mom. Be waiting for you. :()
picture.php

5th

Veteran
Same plant, same pail...a month earlier then then...
picture.php

lol...well thanks Jelly, that was a depressing walk down memory road.

5th

Veteran
Starting over can be good.

I think your right. I'm trying to stay as positive as I can about this...but I am now starting literally from nothing.

With my bail variation happening this week I was stoked to spend the weekend at the Expo in Toronto...
But a $5000 cheque for back owing child support was just sent so that's not gonna happen.
My new lawyer (Family Law) says I'm nuts for sending that crazy bitch a dime as I have been paying the bills for her and her degenerate boyfriend for the past 7 or 8 months...I'm just hoping thats a huge consideration for child custody or wtf ever is bound to happen next.
I gotta shitty job waiting for me on June 3rd. Foreman puts an 8 of blow up his nose every weekend, but I have to piss in a bottle to work there? Shits fucked...

I don't have any good advice, and I'm not trying to make anyone overly paranoid...but if your growing dope and reading this...realise it can happen to anybody.

I guess the worst part is its been almost a year and I still don't know why it happened...

So a year ago I was semi retired, living in suburbia, with my three beautiful kids and estranged common law. Weed in my bong and a garage full of toys/tools.

I have now spent a lil' over $30k in legal fees and transportation, the clothes on my back, a set of golf clubs, grow gear, and a buddy's couch...

**Sorry bout the running off of the fingers...just felt like typing a bit.

Can't play golf worth a shit ...might as well fire up the grow gear. :tiphat:

blastfrompast

Veteran
Well take it from me...sometimes it is better to start over fresh..

I had a lady go full blown hermi on me after trying some old seed that was made from the rootstock and 4inches of stem from all of me and my partners old lines, cops sure don't chop the plant down close to the ground eh boys....

Fine outside over the years trying out a few here and there...fawked me inside....

So start fresh....leave the past in the past if possible

K

kupt

5th, sorry to hear all about your troubles. I, myself am just stating to grow and threads like this really make you think! Yes I grow for personal use but not everyone (law), sees it that way! Any updates?

5th

Veteran
Yeah thats the plan blastfrompast, leaving it in the past is definately what I should be doing.

Hey kupt, I wish you alot of luck in your gardening adventures. It's addictive as all hell.
I used to grow for personal also. Thought it would be a good idea to do a large grow...then tone it down until I smoked all my stash....then start up again....didn't make it that far.

Updates though :biggrin:

Got my bail conditions all sorted out, move back down south (Ontario) this coming Friday...hitting up the Expo in Toronto on Saturday...soaking the beans I get from down there Saturday night....

Spent this past weekend hauling soil into the bush, making some tables that resemble the med mans tables...and everything grow related inbetween. Man's gotta pay his bills somehow.

Matter o' fact this thread isn't gonna see much action until fuckin' November....ahh due process and right to a speedy trial lol
Stay safe all :tiphat:

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"Because she doesn't know her rights she let the fucker in to look at the kids. And thats fine."

growing plants like that, and wife has no clue on procedure...

live and learn, live and learn

good luck

5th

Veteran
"Because she doesn't know her rights she let the fucker in to look at the kids. And thats fine."

growing plants like that, and wife has no clue on procedure...

live and learn, live and learn

good luck

I haven't proof in my hand yet...but I'm inclined to speculate she had more of a hand in this then I might have originally thought...

Oh the lesson will never be forgotten I can promise you that....and thanks :tiphat:

K

kupt

what's this expo u speak of? Like I said, total newb and I am looking for 2-3 strains. Oneto numb my back pain, one to just right retarded and something fun. I am paranoid when if comes to everything. Still in that "jumpy" stage. Maybe this expo will be a good way to learn a few things and prevent myself from having to have seeds mailed!

5th

Veteran
http://www.treatingyourselfexpo.com/

It's gonna make for a fun Saturday outting. Seems I'm going out on the town afterwards...should be a great weekend. I've been getting grow rooms set up to grow different seeds/strains and I'm looking forward to getting my beans from the expo instead of shipped like you mentioned.
Seems like a good place to meet some chill folks n' see whats new n' upcoming.

whereyeaat

Hey 5th just read this whole thread. That sucks man I havent seen it happen to anyone I know so I cant offer any advice. I have a couple questions for you though if your still around. When you got popped you were living with a gf? was she arrested? If not.. was it because she said it was all yours right away or because you said that? or is she the one that started the whole thing... Also did they try to fuck with your bank accounts at all? Hope everything is going well. If it was me I woulda taken the house arrest and got it over with.

5th

Veteran
Lemme work backwards on this one.

I didn't take the plea offered from the crown because if I did I would have a "production" charge on an already lengthy criminal record. That in and of itself is really no big deal.
It becomes a big deal if I get popped again though. The courts see it as a career instead of just a hobby.
And I sure to fuck ain't gonna stop growing because the government says I should...or they think it's illegal or some fuckin' thing. Fuck rats, cops, and the courts....in that order.

They didn't touch my bank accounts as they had no proof I had grown previously. They only found 7g or some stupid thing at my house lol...they didn't see this...
picture.php

I wasn't living with my GF really...she's just a baby mama.

Although I prepped her (told her not to let ANYONE in without a warrant, deny everything, if they showed up with a warrant...say she didn't know what goes on in the basement as it's my apartment n' shes not allowed down there) she didn't do what she was sposed to.
The cops tried to scare her by saying she would be arrested...they were just talking shit. I'm not sure if her n' her BF cooked up this idea to get me out of the house or wtf...I'll know all the answers soon enough.... trial begins end of September. :tiphat:

Marco Renda

So sorry to hear of your problems 5th. I wish that I had seen this sooner as I would have directed you to my lawyer who is a bulldog her name is Leora Shemesh and she has gotten me out of some major issues and is 1 of the best Canna lawyers in Canada!

5th

Veteran
...lol....dude...thats my/our lawyer. :biggrin:

Small fortune...but I'm told shes worth every cent. Thank you. :tiphat:

5th

Veteran
Good luck man! I spent $50K on something like this.

It's an expensive lesson. ....like a 50 acre parcel worth of land lesson. I just see it as one of the many set backs in life.

I gotta be honest though...hearing I have the same lawyer as Marco does makes me smile.

I couldn't possibly imagine the shit people have tried to fuck with him about....and he referred her lol.

Trial coming up in a month....and thanks :tiphat: