What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Busted Grower Wants To Hug And Kiss His Pot Plants Goodbye

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
someone else feels like me!

A man busted for growing pot had a hard time parting with his plants. He told Limestone County drug agents he loved them. Agents said they could smell pot coming from an air conditioning unit at a home on Quinn road. Inside, they found 55 marijuana plants, between 6 inches to 4 feet tall.

Agents said Willis Allen Shackelford told them he grew the plants from seed and that he was concerned about the marijuana's safety.

"He requested to know where his plants were, they were his babies. We advised him they were in the back of his truck. He wanted to know why, and if he could kiss them goodbye. They were his life. We told him he could wave as he went by," said Deputy Johnny Morrell.

Also inside the home, there was an elaborate collection of 30 or more smoking pipes and bongs.
Full story HERE

Last edited:

big ballin 88

Biology over Chemistry
Veteran
I feel his pain...My least favorite time of growing is actually chopping time. I love my babies....

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am not even kidding this is seriously so sad, fuck those bastard pig thieves! They can't just leave the poor dude alone with his pot plants and let him be happy?

I hope one day the scales of justice swing the other way for this guy, I don't even know him but I know I like him. :canabis:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Poor buggar, I know exactly what it feels like, Fucking Cops have nothing better to do Pricks.

Cool Moe

Veteran
The laws in our country just don't make sense. These stoners weren't hurting anyone. They were keeping money away from the mexican cartels and keeping cash here. BP just killed the entire Gulf of Mexico and nobody's in jail, apparently nobody even broke a law. Effed up man.

trixman22

The laws in our country just don't make sense. These stoners weren't hurting anyone. They were keeping money away from the mexican cartels and keeping cash here. BP just killed the entire Gulf of Mexico and nobody's in jail, apparently nobody even broke a law. Effed up man.

Yeah, we live in an F***ed up world.

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Ya know....some people love their plants more than their families...and I don't blame them ;) I feel bad the dude was so upset....I would be too. Not like that, but cops have no idea how much we sacrifice for our ..... "children". Bastards....only let him wave:(