What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Burnt rubber

PLAYn

I like how they were all different

If someone was just planting bag seed you might think they’d be somewhat similar

I found that interesting too, I figured ok I found me some ok bagseeds someone is pranking the city with, but nope these were some quality seeds.

troutman

Seed Whore
Anyone find the Dragster pheno? :biggrin:

ea02X_1183.jpg

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
when I was teen I grew super skunks, and I trimmed it in daddy´s garage, but trimmed it before he got home, he came to garage and said: "you burnt rubber here?" I remember it like now LOL. it was at 1998 :D most of the phenos were burnt rubber with skunky lemons, I can smell it in sour diesel crosses. cheers.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
when I was teen I grew super skunks, and I trimmed it in daddy´s garage, but trimmed it before he got home, he came to garage and said: "you burnt rubber here?" I remember it like now LOL. it was at 1998 :D most of the phenos were burnt rubber with skunky lemons, I can smell it in sour diesel crosses. cheers.

Yes!! I remember these phenos myself! Ahh good memories.

budsicles

I have a Headbanger pheno that's 50% burnt rubber mixed with lime/candy/pine/skunk. Also had a Dinafem Diesel freebie that was 100% burnt rubber. That one was the strongest sleep inducing plant I've ever come across. Even better than poppies. If you smoked it mid day, you were going to take a nap within 4 hours even if you didn't want to. Way better than diphenhydramine. Can't believe I let that one go. I think it was about 7-8 years ago. Not sure if it's still the same or if that was just a rare pheno.