What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Burning it

Lebanizer

How I wish I could consume cannabis : by just throwing it on hot charcoal and let it fumigate my place the way it was reported by Herodotus.

Better yet, throw it in the chimney.

Swamp Thang

Veteran
Vaping does a marvelous job of filling the room with truly delicious aromas far tastier than the smell of a burning joint. I haven't smoked a joint in years. My good olde Airizer Solo is all I ever use these days.

Piecho

How I wish I could consume cannabis : by just throwing it on hot charcoal and let it fumigate my place the way it was reported by Herodotus.

Better yet, throw it in the chimney.
Vaping, preferably hash/rosin. Just get myself a new device, waiting to arrive. Ltq ie nail

chilliwilli

Waterboy
A sublimator vape produces thick smoke like vape that stays for some time. Always wanted to try hotboxing with it.
But yeah combustion still hits me harder.
Also thought if a candle with bho or rosin would kick.

Latest posts

Latest posts