What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

burlington

Amynamous

Business Development Executive - $1500/ month

Account Executive - $15/hr

District Manager- $35,000-$50,000/yr

Dispensary Manager - $38,000/yr

Microbiologist- $36,000-42,000/yr

Many of the posted budtender positions start at $15/hr, which equates to $30/yr for a forty hour work week, and quite a bit more with overtime.
Those “management” positions are salaried and they probably work 50-60 hours/ week. They’d end up making less than their staff on an hourly basis.
I’ve seen local gas station assistant manager positions posted that pay more. lol

edit:pS. There’s also a job for a trimmer that pays $11.50-$12.00/ hr. :Bolt:

yardgrazer

Huh, I hadn't looked into "the industry" on indeed before, looks like in MA many budtender jobs pay $15-17 per hour, but I saw one that started as low as $13.50. My friend down there talked to someone about working at a dispensary once, he said they weren't offering benefits, etc.

Sunshineinabag

Burlington. Where you want to find this shop keeper

But you get this one

You have to write a little bit about each strain on a card, and that's the limit of what the customer gets to talk about. You say things like 'It has just come in and is going fast' As some stoners will waste your whole day if you engage with them. Talking about the nuances they are looking for, from the weed they had in college. While others just want to get in and out with anything

Fe

Wheredthe doll come from?

Asking Fer a friend

Latest posts

Latest posts