What's new

BURKLKE IS BAZURKLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is a bump a troll? I'm real happy that people are still growin the Burkle cut. It's a fun one that yields real large if you do it right and can do it fast too unlike her parents.

J

JeffSpicoli

I can't believe people are still so happy to run this strain!

I cant believe you would post something like that:noway:

hows that saying go, if you dont have anything nice to say then.... :joint:

I cant believe that you are so surprised people are "so happy" to run this strain.

Doesn't seem very unbelievable that someone would wanna grow a cross of purple urkle and bubba kush, not like either of those are very hyped strains
:laughing:

Yea its just fine to puff on and its even better to stack your room full with...

My original post is some honesty.. I really can't believe that people are still super hype to grow this clone.

It's a good cut but really, it was grown out of some feminised seeds that with the way clones are passed around now, I'd have hoped someone would have came with a better representation of "burkle"...

Also a little FWIW..At the time when I gave this cut to JB, I was under the impression that the GDP, Grape Ape, Urkle, Purple Nepal were all the same. It turns out that some are in fact really Urkle or Urkle S1s, but I guess the Grand Daddy Purple really is an urkle cross, and with that the Burkle really was grown from Grand Daddy Purple x Bubba Kush seeds. I also received Urkle x Bubba K and Mendo Purple x Bubba K at the same time ('05?)

I'm about to bust through Mendo Purple x Bubba Kush so something new and fun is in the works!

Last edited:
J

JeffSpicoli

Hey Mountain Kind, who was it that made the cross originaly? The cut was a selection out of 50 ya? No one was ever given cuts of those 2 other phenos?

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Awesome looking plant, mountain kind thanks for the info on the urkle.

Last edited:
Hey Mountain Kind, who was it that made the cross originaly? The cut was a selection out of 50 ya? No one was ever given cuts of those 2 other phenos?

The Burkle was chosen out of the 50 Grandaddy Purple x Bubba K seeds that were grown out. There were also Urkle x Bubba K seeds done out at the same time and that is where the Grandpa's Kush pheno comes from. You're also correct, pretty much no one was given that cut. At this point the only one of the Bubba crosses I've got is PI x Bubba K. They were done by White Trash.

Last edited:
Yea, NspectaGT, the White Trash Redneck. Thanks for putting him on blast badugi!! Great job scoring him a load of PMs asking for free seeds...something I was trying to avoid by using his alias!

Last edited:
B

badugi

Burkle aka Bazurkle, day 60

Burkle aka Bazurkle, day 60

I wasn't the first to mention him as that in relation to the Burkle on these forums, so don't point the finger at me.

Here she is at day 60. Thanks for the tips for my next attempt at her, mountain kind.

Attachments

• 090217a_burkle.jpg
    090217a_burkle.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 9
  • 090217b_burkle.jpg
    090217b_burkle.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 090217c_burkle.jpg
    090217c_burkle.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 10

Latest posts

Latest posts