What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Burkle is my most Photogenic strain

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
thought i would add a few more Burks from today in case anyone is still watching...

Happy Holidays everyone. Don't mind that hair on the first one :D

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

if you want to see how the Burkle compares to the Bubba and Purple OG check out my thread. I will put those up tomorrow. The buds look very similiar althought the structure is (slightly) different.

PEACE

Natagonnaworrie

Veteran
No Nanners what-so-ever and i keep a closer eye then i need... genetically no switchfooting at all//

also, its total darkeness after 12 in there.

Natagonnaworrie

Veteran
oh cool the Burk thread is back up top.

Hey GreenThumbs some of those pics were snapped in the dark which gives the black backround... hope that helps.

:smokey:

Natagonnaworrie

Veteran
awesome. what do you do with the cameras that you can shoot such a beautiful pictures?

Nothing special.. its just a 5.1 MP canon coolpix (which is now dead). Getting my new one this weekend.

Try your macro setting. My cam was about $150 like 4 years ago but i had a macro setting (which actually had a picture of a little flower). Thats the one i use. Lights on, lights off. Up close, far away. I just messed with it and kept the pictures i liked. No shit though, the Burkle is just one sexy bitch.

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
Very Nice Shots!
I didnt see if you commented on final yield. I was pleasantly surprised to see my yield by weight was better than the visual would have suggested. Damn dense nuggs!

How about flavor / smell? Have you got an opinion yet?

Natagonnaworrie

Veteran
Very Nice Shots!
I didnt see if you commented on final yield. I was pleasantly surprised to see my yield by weight was better than the visual would have suggested. Damn dense nuggs!

How about flavor / smell? Have you got an opinion yet?

...So i only had one Burk. It was sort of a random grow, 12 plants - 9 different strains (i doubled up on the Cindy and SFV). For that one plant i was happy with the yield. 1.5 ounces. Dense, crystally... nice taste, nice smell. I find most purples to be like that but a little smooth in the buzz. Very good though but i found if i had to pick from both ends of the spectrum it was going to be the Cindy (zip zip) and the OGK (pow). I didnt keep anything in between even though some of them were down right beautiful. The Pre 98 Bubba was a stunner too. you could tell they were related.

The only shitty thing is that i cant keep a mom room of 20 - 30 different cuts or i would always be changing it up. Like i said the only 2 that made the cut were the c99 and the SFV OGK.. and too be honest, i'm kinda wishing i had a few others back.

How are you liking yours anyway? I agree the yield is deceiving on such a short tight little plant.