Burkle akapudding { Bubbaxpurple urkle} sic nug

W

wonkanobe

Ok this was grown in hydro sog style mostly milky white sample nug

I will wait another week or two before full chop

enjoy

ograskal

Veteran
hey wassup won....Thos nugz look sick....I should be gettin some Pollen from my Bubba And Strawberry cough clones soon....And I'm prolly gonna pollenate a few Urkle Plants with these myself...Hope I get Nugz like that.....Great Job....~ogr

guineapig

Veteran
Absolutely amazing wonk, give us a smoke report if you would be so kind!!!!

I've always held bubba hybrids in high regards, it seems to blend well with other strains somehow....

Would love to see/hear more about this bubba urkle....

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

ograskal

Veteran
Dusty Bowls said:
Won I need my girl back.....your stuff is gettin close to ready get in touch do not pass this out

Why would you not want him to pass this out????...~ogr

Dusty Bowls

ograskal said:
Why would you not want him to pass this out????...~ogr

OG Because if something like this gets passed out then the IC Clone whores will have something new to fight about and frankly I could go without seeing my girl get hacked up so im happy just keeping her to my friends just a reminder :) :joint:

The taste is straight hashy urkle
The smell is kushy but also some purple notes
The high is a knock out punch

Last edited:

ograskal

Veteran
Dusty Bowls said:
OG Because if something like this gets passed out then the IC Clone whores will have something new to fight about and frankly I could go without seeing my girl get hacked up so im happy just keeping her to my friends just a reminder :) :joint:

Oh Ok....~ograskal

Dusty Bowls

Basically I could go without seeing every thread about this cut being like the ones about Chemdog...garbage. Also I only wish to see it represented well....

Also im sure some people will decide to hybridize this strain when it shouldnt be its a terminal 1x1 cross just to be grown thats why I picked such a nice cut so you wont have to make any crosses its just the cut so the only way to really prevent that is to keep it close to home too...

Last edited:
T

TheOneWill

This is awesome cross I would LOVE to get my hands on a cross like this. :)

G

yea its the old i have it you dont shit again. thats the only reson the chem hype is so bad, if it had been shared more early on you wouldent have all the hype that is on ic now. I cant belive the egos some of you people have, (dont want to see my baby chopped up,) give me a break.