What's new

burgalar.....

I met a guy in LA who used to grow outside of Philly. He bought a doberman to protect his grow because break-ins were common in his area.

Came home one day to find his front door kicked in, blood on the carpet, and his doberman sitting by the front door waiting for him to come home. He said it looked like the dog and take a piece out of the intruder (because there were no wounds on the dog) and the guy fled.

By only concern would be, what do you do if you come home and the intruder is dead? Move the plants and call the cops? Also, what do you do if the intruder is still alive, but pinned down by the dog? Kill the intruder, move the plants, and call the cops?

if he's dead....move the body,move the plant,go have dinner!
if hes alive.....kick the shit out of him for pissing the dog off,move him,move the plants,smoke a joint,have dinner. in other words...fuck his thievin' ass! there are a lot of things worse than death,and in this case i would be happy to prove it to him! like i said..."i'm old skool"

dreadvik

Can't yo legally kill him in since he is threatening your safety and tresspassing etc etc just need to move the plants and of course give him a warning "Die fucker" will probably suffice ;)

man up and move and keep your new place on lockdown its in your best interests peace
sorry bro,i dont wanna sound like a dick but,i have been here 20 plus years and i dont run because of,or from, anyone! i just dont have it in me! this is MY home and NO ONE is guna run me off! had i had a better security system in place this may not of happened. so basicaly its my own lack of attention todetails that allowed this to happen. i used to live by the code "three can keep a secret if two are dead"....now i dont live that way anymore but i do keep certain things to myself and only myself and this is one of them. the only reason my sons #1 boy knew about what i was doin is because the day i buried my son he came over with the twoo plants and said "here,you can keep him alive by keeping his girls goin'" so where i apreciate your advice, i think leaving is not an option. and besides,once this guy figures out WHO he just ripped off he will most likely leave town for good! thats just the way it is.........peep

H

h^2 O

it was not random it was someone with access to your place - landlord/owner/maintenance/plumber. Owner and plumber/electrician is plausible.

it was not random it was someone with access to your place - landlord/owner/maintenance/plumber. Owner and plumber/electrician is plausible.
nope nope....this is the third break in on this block in two weeks. i am the property manager for my landlord and not even he has access to my place. i do all the electric,plumbing,carpentry,painting,ground maintenence,everything. if it was a planned thing i would have known about it,believe me. what i have done for a living all my life has put me in a possition of knowing things like this and have earned huge respect from people and am like so well that no one would even think of doin something like this outta fear alone. not arrogance, just fact.

RockyMountainHi

I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with th
Veteran

and you know this how?
Your not even in the same area code.

So are you using a Quiga board or a crystal ball?

YOUR NOT GETTING A GOOD PICTURE LOOKING THERE!!!!! LOL

skeet - bout that dog - big is cool but dynamite comes in small packages,

One of the best guards you can get is geese - but they make a fuckin mess in an apartment. lol

This brought back memories of when I got out of the service and bought a house - got broke into - fuckers stole my guns.

I went out and bought a .357 and the stopped at the Dumb Friends League and got a Dobie.

Cops stopped by a couple days later - I hear the dog outside raising hell - an unmarked patrol car in the driveway and 2 cops that can't get out till I open the front door and bring the dog in.
Never had another issue with security.
Now - fact is - if they really want in - they will kill the dog, - highly unlikely - there are too many other places without big dogs.

Last edited:
and you know this how?
Your not even in the same area code.

So are you using a Quiga board or a crystal ball?

YOUR NOT GETTING A GOOD PICTURE LOOKING THERE!!!!! LOL

skeet - bout that dog - big is cool but dynamite comes in small packages,

One of the best guards you can get is geese - but they make a fuckin mess in an apartment. lol

This brought back memories of when I got out of the service and bought a house - got broke into - fuckers stole my guns.

I went out and bought a .357 and the stopped at the Dumb Friends League and got a Dobie.

Cops stopped by a couple days later - I hear the dog outside raising hell - an unmarked patrol car in the driveway and 2 cops that can't get out till I open the front door and bring the dog in.
Never had another issue with security.
Now - fact is - if they really want in - they will kill the dog, - highly unlikely - there are too many other places without big dogs.
its funny u say dynamite comes in small packages! the only reason i got the dog for free was she was so small! she's like only 80 lbs. and she's like a puppy still and shes two. happiest little girl! i was thinkin shed help the crooks she was so friendly, until a guy in the parkin lot came up to us this eavning! she stood in front of him and started to snarl and grow it made ME nevous and when i told her to sit she did imediatly but never took her eyes off of him! man i think he might of shit himself!! and thanx fer takin my back on this one! kudos!......peep

D

draco

Now that's takin a lickin an come back kickin!! Good for ya!

ps : they will be back

Now that's takin a lickin an come back kickin!! Good for ya!

ps : they will be back
im countin on them coming back! ya gotta love security cameras! we police our own! no one walks on a technicality here! guilty is guilty.there is no appeal. sentence is swift and just........thanx fer all the support! but like i said..once they find out who they burned they most likely will move themselves.

littlebud

i recently had some punks try to follow me from the hydrostore..everybody! pay attention when going and leaving hydroponic stores..these kids had 2 in the store watching the people that go in and one in a car on the phone with them giving information..i scared the piss out of the little bastard that tried to follow me..but im sure they follow many successfully...sorry for your loss man...peace

i recently had some punks try to follow me from the hydrostore..everybody! pay attention when going and leaving hydroponic stores..these kids had 2 in the store watching the people that go in and one in a car on the phone with them giving information..i scared the piss out of the little bastard that tried to follow me..but im sure they follow many successfully...sorry for your loss man...peace
this is exactly why i have my stuff DELIVERED! in a plain box with no return address! secrecy is FIRST AND FOREMOST! awsome post,littlebud! i never thought of sharing that one! kudos!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

because of cops watching local hydro shops in Mnpls MN I park @ the local
McDonalds and take a taxi in and out of the shop, makes me feel much better.

and so now of course rippers would be another reason to do the same thing.......