What's new

Bumper Stickers

Ahhhh.....something for the fun of it, I've seen some neat ones lately, how about you???

1) If guns are outlawed can we use swords?
2) Jesus is coming......Look Busy
3) Envision whirled peas
4) Jesus loves you, but I'm his favorite
5) Boldly going nowhere (sums up my life)

Well if my count is right this is my 150th post. Thought I'd share a pic of what I do in my spare time. Rendered in Poser, post work in Photoshop, and a few other tools were used to get the "models" the way I wanted. Kinda fits my mood since I'm straight and gonna do a piss test soon. Dark and wasted, well not wasted but what the heck.................Hope I did this right..........Its been "reduced" so there is a bit of loss in quality and size. Old fart doing nekid chicks, who 'da thunk it???

Almost forgot, hats off to our vets and a big thank you for your service.

Test-Moon.jpg

Wish me luck on the test, send some positive karma or something, prayers are acceptable, I'm dig Jesus. Clean for 5 days, time to start my iced tea regimen. Now everyone outta my way, I gotta piss real bad. LOL

Attachments

• Test-Moon.jpg
    Test-Moon.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 9

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's a bumper sticker I did in Photoshop-

picture.php

Around here, this type of sticker is popular, Got Rice? Got Fish? Got Aloha? ect.

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
What would Scooby do?

Save the Ta-Tas! (breast cancer awareness)

Buckle Up - It makes it harder for the aliens to suck you out of your car!

Keep honking, I'm reloading...

HANG UP AND DRIVE!

Don't steal, the government doesn't like competition.

Why do we kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong?

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

from the bumper of a Ford F250 in Fayetteville NC

"I'd rather be killing communists"

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
my VW rocks a few stickers......what the hell am i doing in hear,,am nowhere near 40 :Bolt:

light 1 up for the over 40s,,i got a few year yet till i can rock this place:smoke out::wave:

keep it green
highlander

armedoldhippy

Veteran
"the only problem with Baptists is that they don't hold them under long enough" :) just kidding, but i DID see this sticker...