What's new

Bumped the timer my accident and made the lights shut off 10-20 minutes early and on

Relytyler

I lost power for a few hours two weeks ago and I had to kill my gdp and gg4 for hermies and stress seeds I was unplugging something by my timer and bumped it so my timers shutting the light off 10-20 minutes early and back on as well just wanna make sure I’m ok this is my second indoor.

Relytyler

picture.php

Cmoon

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]lost power for a few hours two weeks ago and I had to kill my gdp and gg4 for hermies[/FONT]

take a lot more than that to hermie a plant, maybe already hermie?

Mr. J

You killed your plants because the power went out for a couple hours? I'm sorry but if you had hermies it wasn't because of the lights turning off for a few hours or because the lights turned on or off 20 minutes early. It was something else.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just reset timer. It's not going to impact plants short term. Nice garden!

I lost power for a few hours two weeks ago and I had to kill my gdp and gg4 for hermies and stress seeds
Sounds like genetics...seed line unstable.

Or light leaks have been known to cause hermies.

Last edited:

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
You killed your plants because the power went out for a couple hours? I'm sorry but if you had hermies it wasn't because of the lights turning off for a few hours or because the lights turned on or off 20 minutes early. It was something else.
Agree! You had underlying conditions...

AAMOF the power was out here for 3 days during Dorian. Plants were still in 4" pots at the time. My house faces South and I simply placed them in front of a southern facing window. Not only did they survive, it was my best grow/yield to date. Check sig for manifold grow.

Relytyler

I lost power then it went back on an I reset the timer so the light was on for 15-20 minutes then shut off to get back into 7:30-7:30 right now it’s shutting off at 7:07 and back on at 7:18 or so, I’m also thinking it might be from the heater having a red coil with the tents Mylar

Relytyler

The gdp was mainly stress seeds my friends thinking it was the first I put down about four days after the power outage then the light went on until I reset the timer back to 7:30-7:30 and it went back off so the light was on them for like 15-20 minutes before it shut off for like six or so hours

Relytyler

I don’t have the heater in the tent just outside of it but I put a blanket on that side of the tent and around the zippers with any light facing it