What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bump this thread - with BACON

armedoldhippy

Veteran
lay bacon strips on griddle, sprinkle with brown sugar & chili powder. bake at 350 degrees for about 12 to 15 minutes in oven. VOILA! meat candy...:woohoo:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

aaff2621_zps6915c626.jpg

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
bacon wrapped scallops and shrimp for dinner last night.....wild pig season coming up soon ...unlimited bacon for the trout...yeefucking ha

hayday

Veteran
I wish this was my dinner tonight...

Attachments

• 994578_562553167134142_349064220_n.jpg
    994578_562553167134142_349064220_n.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 44

the gnome

Veteran
if God came up with anything better than bacon, He kept it for Himself. and we KNOW that He aint selfish... :tiphat:
screw the 71 virgins!
I'm going to heaven :bigeye:

bagel or english muffin topping

block of cream cheese
fresh jalepenos diced or chopped, your choice
add bacon cut into bite sized pieces, big as you like
combine together
no set amts, just add lots of bacon/jalepenos
bacon and jalepenos go together like a hand in a glove

shithawk420

Veteran
Wow if someone slapped me in the face for being drunk I'd be a baconaire.or die happy from a heart attack

armedoldhippy

Veteran
deep-fry pickled banana pepper slices/rings in cornmeal batter, then dip them in honey mustard salad dressing with bacon bits (Kraft). KILLER munchies... :dance013:

Latest posts

Latest posts