What's new

Bump This Thread If You're NOT High!

armedoldhippy

Veteran
sorry, no buzz now nor for the foreseeable future unless I hit the lottery. lost my good paying but shitty job the other day for failing a "random" test at a company that had stopped having them. just how "random" is that?

billboto

Not high now or into the foreseeable future

Not high now or into the foreseeable future

Three weeks into giving up my lifetime friend.

The dreams being crazy, vivid and off the wall seem to be my biggest issue now; that is of course short of just missing the whole damn thing!

Have to give it up seeing as I'm a rare case who's been suffering from CHS for years. I wonder if there are any other CHS sufferers out there who are able to partake, occasionally now & then, without issues.

JVonChron

^^^I dislike the dreams the most too. whenever I abstain/run out, I have CRAZY dreams.. and 9/10 are bad dreams. and I pop back into the bad ones...never once in my life have I popped back into a good dream. I wish there would be some research done on how herb effects the dream/dream state. if its that herb blocks the dreams entirely(I don't really dream period when I partake) or just makes a disconnect between the dreams and our mind realizing and acknowledging/remembering the dreams.

S

Stonyherbs

Yep i am sober as they come. Not willingly though. Nothin here worth somokin. Have to wait till my crop comes in. Herb snob i suppose. Just tired of the commercial.