What's new

Bump this thread if you're high right now 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BigTex

Bumpin away the work day.
I've been having some troubles at work lately. I'm more qualified, smarter, & more ambitious than my supervisor, so of course he feels threatened.......well today my friends he got threatened. That SOB shoots me down at every turn so today I decided I'd had enough. I waited until we were all alone & I explained to him that if the BS doesn't stop his existance on this earth would. I won't go into details, but I was quite convincing I think. I still have my job...that says something. I guess I'll just have to see how it goes. Either way it won't bother me because he lives under an assumed name & I think it's because he's a child molester, so needless to say he's noone who'd be missed. I'll let yall know what happens.

B

Bazarocka

Way To Go Bro

Way To Go Bro

Bumpin away the work day.
I've been having some troubles at work lately. I'm more qualified, smarter, & more ambitious than my supervisor, so of course he feels threatened.......well today my friends he got threatened. That SOB shoots me down at every turn so today I decided I'd had enough. I waited until we were all alone & I explained to him that if the BS doesn't stop his existance on this earth would. I won't go into details, but I was quite convincing I think. I still have my job...that says something. I guess I'll just have to see how it goes. Either way it won't bother me because he lives under an assumed name & I think it's because he's a child molester, so needless to say he's noone who'd be missed. I'll let yall know what happens.

:smokey:Not in the workplace anymore--(RALI) ~Retiredandlovingit~---But you sound like me....my man. If more people stood up to those rat bastards, there wouldn't be so many of um. "I had to put a fellow FAM in his place a while back" I laugh when I hear HOW his over all attitude has changed. (All these years later). kudos dude and Good Luck.:dance013:

Bumity Bump Bump

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.