What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bump This Thread If You're High 3

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
i start my day with flower then pick it up with my pen. By nighttime I prefer to dab. Whats your daily mix up?
Usually don't get stoned during the day unless there is some monotonous task at hand, but at evening/night the edibles come out for a proper stoning. I try to avoid smoking, but have to enjoy a puff every now and then.

Spaventa

Veteran
Been dankrupt for days so I smoked some trim just now. I don’t have enough to bubble or wash so I just rolled some. Don’t judge, it keeps the wolf from the door.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Been dankrupt for days so I smoked some trim just now. I don’t have enough to bubble or wash so I just rolled some. Don’t judge, it keeps the wolf from the door.

We’ve all been there mate... digging in the trim bag in hope of popcorn

Latest posts

Latest posts