What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bump This Thread If You're High 3

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
hit the bong with some so so dank from a club in palm springs.
flower room's a pain in the ass to keep cool. think i got it now. wouldn't be able to do it the summer though. light tight was a pain in the ass as well.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Sure why not. I'm totally high on my sadhu right now and this is the most giggly, sensuous high in the world to me. It's an aphrodisiac. My wife better watch out tonight. :D

wantaknow

ruger 500
Veteran
home made cross of ppp x princess diesel x ak48 first time high in years ,very nice and mellow three hits and I was good 3 hours ,very nice to indulge ,now that I have broken my fast I will indulge more for a short time

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
Bumping some unknown strain that just showed up on My doorstep.
Outta The Karmic Cosmos, and just Two days after running out.
I was still kinda pissy, like I get for 2-3 days after I run out.(OOoo,, WITHDRAWLS)

Still waiting to hear from The Csomos just what strain it is, because I need some of these seeds. I LOVE IT!!!

THX SOOoooo MUCH!!!!
You know who You are.

Much LOVE; 1TT

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
Bumping for :

Bumping for :

Velvet Kush

Just smoked a small joint,

Getting ready to go in the spa, waiting on my wife.

I have a large joint ready :bump:

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Velvet Kush

Just smoked a small joint,

Getting ready to go in the spa, waiting on my wife.

I have a large joint ready :bump:

Did you let her bogart your 'large joint'?

Been hitting the Humboldt Purple from Classic Seeds for a while now. Very nice.:dance013:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:bump:

picture.php

Gorilla Glue #4 :kos:

Latest posts

Latest posts