What's new

bulk rockwool vert scrog donuts

Desert Hydro

Veteran
ive switched over from the 8 bulb t5 to a 1K. this is my first time ever using a 1K and ive got CO2 running so im expecting a definite boost in growth rates soon. it will be nice to get these girls up to monstrous size for my first bigger tree grow. here's the intended layout.

600w--plant--600w
plant-- 1kw--plant
600w---plant--600w

Attachments

• IMG_1093.jpg
    IMG_1093.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 6

Desert Hydro

Veteran
snuck a few more in there to bask under the 1k. right now its looking like 4 blue dream trees are going in the big tent. they are the farthest along. 3 were from clone and one from seed. my smaller tent is gonna be full haha. AK, c99 and a couple tsi fly. i hope i get another keeper tsi fly this time. if not i may have to pollinate a branch so i can get some more seeds and try again. i have so many strains i need to pop to look for keepers.

i really want to get my killingfields going since it has perfect structure for vert tree grows and gets solid purple

Attachments

• IMG_1095.JPG
    IMG_1095.JPG
    74.7 KB · Views: 6

Desert Hydro

Veteran
so ive changed the game up quite a bit. my BD are cuts and they are untested. i dont feel quite at ease putting all my efforts into an untested cut so im gonna flower them out under a 1k SOG with 8 plants in a 5x5. they will be flipped within the next couple days.

im building a PPK right now and im gonna run four of MY chemmy jones cuts that i grew out from seed. this will be my third run with her and i know what she is capable of. she should do well in the vert ppk with lots of light. cant wait to see some chem trees.

the SOG needs a drip system asap because i will be out of town for a few days. hopefully i wont come back to crispy critters lol. the ppk will be done hopefully tomorrow with the exception of the bulkhead fittings. they are in the mail.

ive started a thread in the vert section for my ppk build and soon will get it going full bore.

Skyrancher

Looking good Desert Hydro. Did you ever try those blumats? If so, how did they workout for ya? Looking forward to the next run.

Pull'n up my bucket for the next show.

Latest posts

Latest posts