What's new

build / first run of the MKIIIa closed loop butane

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
If they harvest at 45 days, I have my doubts. Especially for TOP dollar(I've never heard of more than $100/g). Here in CO, $60/g retail for the best, but can be found for much cheaper(especially if you know a guy ;) )

That $64k has a lot of expenses that need to be taken out of it. Grower's salary, trim-crew, having it extracted, etc etc. If they walked away with half of that I'd be surprised.

Are those numbers at all accurate? I don't think so. But that's just my opinion. Pointless to me to try to calculate that sort of stuff, as it is nearly impossible.

by harvesting early as they do they typically have a nearly clear product and my personal opinion of the 45 day pull stuff is it tastes like the terps arent fully developed but also tastes super clean/pure...these guys used to work with bamf who is in colorado i believe and I'd be shocked if you were finding any bamf gear for $60/g...the collective i work with would prefer to pay that $ for thier product than take mine @ 20/g wholesale(which is fine, i typically only have enough concentrates for the head as it is)

as for the 64k expenses involved in short: yes. BUT regardless of expenses an extra 3 runs per year = more production bottom line...and fwiw the grower is the extractor, the buds are all ran untrimmed, they have closed loop systems, I'm sure they pay for help but thats probably only because the demand grew beyond their supply...not to mention the money that is SAVED by running things to only 45 days (power,nutes, real estate etc.) while I don't neccesarily feel like the 64k number is 100% accurate i do feel like it still breaks down to more than running full term for flower (5runs per year x 1.75# = 8.75# x $3k/lb= $26,250) huuuuuge difference(and keep in mind this is IF you're getting $3k a pack for finished flower, lots of folks i know are not)...and i bet you still have to trim flower too...and cant forget the growers salary, not to mention electricity, nutes, etc....even @ $30/g wholesale they're still making roughly 32k from 1kw per year, which still has flower runs 25% behind in annual $ production...

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
The oven is the key to makin glass wish i had one... ne picd of it out the oven????
Dont say nobody ever hits ya up deez..... lol ..holla at me when u in the area
right lol, i know i've been meaning to hit you up for the last week or so, just keep forgetting lol

Lono

by harvesting early as they do they typically have a nearly clear product and my personal opinion of the 45 day pull stuff is it tastes like the terps arent fully developed but also tastes super clean/pure...these guys used to work with bamf who is in colorado i believe and I'd be shocked if you were finding any bamf gear for $60/g...the collective i work with would prefer to pay that $ for thier product than take mine @ 20/g wholesale(which is fine, i typically only have enough concentrates for the head as it is)

as for the 64k expenses involved in short: yes. BUT regardless of expenses an extra 3 runs per year = more production bottom line...and fwiw the grower is the extractor, the buds are all ran untrimmed, they have closed loop systems, I'm sure they pay for help but thats probably only because the demand grew beyond their supply...not to mention the money that is SAVED by running things to only 45 days (power,nutes, real estate etc.) while I don't neccesarily feel like the 64k number is 100% accurate i do feel like it still breaks down to more than running full term for flower (5runs per year x 1.75# = 8.75# x $3k/lb= $26,250) huuuuuge difference(and keep in mind this is IF you're getting $3k a pack for finished flower, lots of folks i know are not)...and i bet you still have to trim flower too...and cant forget the growers salary, not to mention electricity, nutes, etc....even @ $30/g wholesale they're still making roughly 32k from 1kw per year, which still has flower runs 25% behind in annual $ production...

BAMF is cali.

What state are you in?

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
BAMF is cali.

What state are you in?

totally could be the case(and im at least somewhat certain that he at least USED to be out here, as he was woking with the guys from hgh for a while afaik), i was just going by the info he has in the latest ht mag where he says colo.

Colo's market allows concentrates, California(where I'm at) still considers bho(or any extract made with any solvent other than water for that matter) a controlled substance meaning that the same penalties apply for possession as they would for say blow...and if your blasting afaik the penalties would be the same as if you were to be running a mef lab....keep in mind this is medical or not. the legalities alone would justify a difference in price, and like I posted above the numbers @ $30/g are still considerably more than the what growing for flower is capable of producing on a per 1kw per year basis...and thats also accounting for an increased yield on the flower end

Latest posts

Latest posts