What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bugmans grow

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
bud shots of the above
100_8751.JPG
100_8752.JPG
100_8753.JPG
100_8754.JPG
100_8755.JPG
100_8756.JPG

imiubu

View attachment 17975628 i dont normanley weigh my weed/stash but for this grow i did pick out 2 plants at randum and weighed them BG#8 24 inches tall 32 grams Dryed + what larf left on the stick, an Grape ape#22 27 inch tall 26 grams + what larf buds left on the stick [maybe 5-7 gr] So im averaging a oz Dryed per plant [a few will be more]
BG first then GA
[edit] first pic is GA secont is BG

Hey @bugman52 Good to see you still pounding out the kind :) Saw you quoted me elsewhere but figured it was time to see what you've been up to and to reply here rather than elsewhere.
Reason I quoted this post is bc of these scales lol. I STILL use mine exactly like these but green haha. Still accurate AF too. Yanno... us oldsters... if it ain't broke... :)

its bugmans birthday today 70 an still growing an smoking
Happy Belated Birthday Bugs!

That LED is still doing ya justice, really nice buddage brother. Congrats.

I had a custom built LED that limo's did for my 4x4 tent. For the life of me I cannot find my notes
on exactly what the light unit is but I do remember it was a Meanwell driver separate (per my request)
from the unit itself. I LOVED IT! Seriously, it was phenomenal while it worked. Towards the end
of last winter run, I noticed that the lights were blinking. Electrical is not my wheelhouse, in fact I'm kinda fearful due to ignorance lol but I checked all wires, plugs etc. and nothing was loose. I ended
up with several hermies in that run and felt a bit defeated, sigh. Due mostly to procrastination plus not knowing anyone locally to troubleshoot my lighting issues, I did not have this light ready in time for this winter unfortunately.
All that said, I am currently flowering under my 4ft/ 8 bulb T5 unit with all 8 Full Spectrum LED lamps and no tent. Plants are unimpressive so far this run but... not having that tent to contend with
is worth it for me personally. The smaller plants aren't totally due to the current lights, IMO. Transplanting to larger pots just wasn't in the cards this round cuz of a shoulder injury ): All in all though... this has been the least stressful run in the 6 years I've been growing on my own. Since this
is a 100% personal grow... I can take the hit in final harvest.
I've got more weed on hand than ever b4 in my life, so... there's that ;)

Here's hoping that this Holiday season is kind to you and yours.
May the new year bring bounty and joy also.

:xmastree:

Last edited:

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
Hey @bugman52 Good to see you still pounding out the kind :) Saw you quoted me elsewhere but figured it was time to see what you've been up to and to reply here rather than elsewhere.
Reason I quoted this post is bc of these scales lol. I STILL use mine exactly like these but green haha. Still accurate AF too. Yanno... us oldsters... if it ain't broke... :)

Happy Belated Birthday Bugs!

That LED is still doing ya justice, really nice buddage brother. Congrats.

I had a custom built LED that limo's did for my 4x4 tent. For the life of me I cannot find my notes
on exactly what the light unit is but I do remember it was a Meanwell driver separate (per my request)
from the unit itself. I LOVED IT! Seriously, it was phenomenal while it worked. Towards the end
of last winter run, I noticed that the lights were blinking. Electrical is not my wheelhouse, in fact I'm kinda fearful due to ignorance lol but I checked all wires, plugs etc. and nothing was loose. I ended
up with several hermies in that run and felt a bit defeated, sigh. Due mostly to procrastination plus not knowing anyone locally to troubleshoot my lighting issues, I did not have this light ready in time for this winter unfortunately.
All that said, I am currently flowering under my 4ft/ 8 bulb T5 unit with all 8 Full Spectrum LED lamps and no tent. Plants are unimpressive so far this run but... not having that tent to contend with
is worth it for me personally. The smaller plants aren't totally due to the current lights, IMO. Transplanting to larger pots just wasn't in the cards this round cuz of a shoulder injury ): All in all though... this has been the least stressful run in the 6 years I've been growing on my own. Since this
is a 100% personal grow... I can take the hit in final harvest.
I've got more weed on hand than ever b4 in my life, so... there's that ;)

Here's hoping that this Holiday season is kind to you and yours.
May the new year bring bounty and joy also.

:xmastree:
merry christmas @imiubu i hope you have a good holladays ,nice hereing from you,you ever stop in over at soakingnbeans

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
they look like they are not the same age... the two pictures.

The LED picture looks like maybe week 4-5, and the the HPS about 7ish weeks
yep thats about the age of both , the led plants look alittle diffrent than my hps plants , but both are fire