What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bugmans grow

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
check out how big these bubble gum crosses have gotten
100_7834.JPG
100_7831.JPG
100_7832.JPG
100_7833.JPG

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
this is the nicest seed grow ive dune in awhile, first 1 is
100_7840.JPG
100_7841.JPG
100_7842.JPG
100_7843.JPG
100_7844.JPG
sour d x blue dream next 2 are bubble gum crosses then grape ape

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
I'm not sure I've ever heard of any one breeding for PM resistance in their seeds... At least not yet any ways.

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
im likeing this new mars fce 4800 led light, its kicking ass right now.
im gona take the best 9 an put under the light an take the rest an put around the edges an see haws that goes
100_7853.JPG
100_7854.JPG

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
im likeing this new mars fce 4800 led light, its kicking ass right now.
im gona take the best 9 an put under the light an take the rest an put around the edges an see haws that goes

You could mount that box fan just above that light, so it's horizontal like a ceiling fan. I was just thinking about that if I were to get that same light.

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
You could mount that box fan just above that light, so it's horizontal like a ceiling fan. I was just thinking about that if I were to get that same light.

you mean vertical blowing down threw the light onto the tops of the plants? i dont like the box fan there but thats my intake , i have another box fan pulling air out of the room, so its pulling air in.
i kinda like the vertical idea.