What's new

BUDWEISER IS OWNED BY MCcains WIFE!

9Lives

three for playing, three for straying, and three f
Veteran
Budweiser sucks..

Im more of a wine enthusiast myself. If i drink beer it's either Corona or guiness (draft only..i find the bottle and can versions lacking!) or some local beer. I also love white russians..

Last edited:
G

FirstTracks said:
definitely enjoy my labatt blue the most, nice and simple.
magic hat, yuengling coors, and a couple others are my alternatives, in that order.

if its liqour then capt morgan is my man
Get out of my head! :muahaha:

U

ureapwhatusow

bud is the ONLY beer i dont drink

I love microbrews and the smaller company brews (such as magic hat), but im no beer snob

Bud makes me feel sick, physically

U

ureapwhatusow

blue moon pumpkin ale, saranac carmel porter, bluepoint blueberry ale, magic hat number 9, guiness, south hampton secret ale, south hamton coffee porter, black forest rye dopplebock some tasty brews

John Kerry's wife is air to the Heinz Ketchup thrown...look up that dynasty....seems that everyone these days has some old family nazis in the closet

:joint: just trying to keep my head

R

Raistlin Majere

Knotty dollar
no one here can read your posts :bashhead:
your in coventry :wave:

on topic i never liked bud anyhow

EasyBakeIndica said:
Anheuser-Busch is a public corporation.

Her family may have made their fortunes from beer, but now they have their riches secured away from any private businesses.

Then again, nobody learns what a 'Public Corporation' really is until they find out for themselves: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporation

(Hint: There is no owner. That's the point.)
x2
:bashhead: :wallbash: :pointlaug

they don't edumacate em like they used to

Last edited:

pan

If you really go by the rules of what makes beer, Water, Hops, Barely, yeast. Thats it
Read you Budwieser labels. It is made with RICE. That way it is made cheaper side stepping the expensive Hops.

In the Czech Republic in the region of Bavaria there is a small town in the Pilzen region called Budwisen

Boycott Bud and all that the company makes cause the product taste like piss