What's new

Buds won't dry in Cali

I agree a dehumidifier might be the best idea (as is Lola's suggestion for paper bags.. they would help wick some of the moisture out).

It's the humidity that's killing yeah - plants are just absorbing the moisture from the air. Like someone said above not necessarily a bad thing as long as there is no mold...
I don't know what your drying area is like (if it's big or small), but a dehumidifier would keep your humidity in check and allow a more even drying of your crop.

Or if you have the room separate the already drying crop with the new crop going to hang.

diamondmine

Thanks for the advice guys.
You gotta understand this whole grow from start to finish was done in the backyard without anybody knowing and also trimmed and dryed in secret which yielded me almost a pound. I am the only one to know, so I couldn't just hang my buds in a closet or garage or anything, were talking mcgyver here.
I understand there's a right way to dry buds but just for the record I have some microwaved bud here that is so dry it almost turns to dust, it still gets me loaded. It's for personal use:thanks: so don't trip.