What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bud's Medical Massachusetts Grow Log

Here are a few new pics Akss!
If anyone has any tips/hacks on how to take better photo's under an HPS light, I would love to hear them. The yellow/orange hue seen in all my flowering photo's is starting to annoy me.

Anyways, here are some photo's I took two days ago of the beasts:

picture.php

I got some yoyos to tie up the bigger colas since they were falling over and smothering their sisters.

picture.php

A close up of the Cotton Candy
picture.php

Last but not least, the new hydro setup which is looking great so far.

picture.php

Here are some more pics, these were from over the weekend which is around week 6 of Flower currently. Only 5-6 weeks left until chop!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Shizzlenator

Hey mate,
nice garden over there! I dont know what cam do use but if you have those glasses (method seven or anything like this) just make a pic throu them. Or check your cam for presettings.

Greetings

Thanks Shizzlenator!
I actually use my Galaxy S5 camera which takes some pretty good pics. I just don't like the orange/yellow hue that the HPS light puts off.

As you can see, I took some pics right before my light came on this time to get some better photo's.

Thanks for stopping by TokeM0n! Always good to have other local growers enjoying the show.

Once I figure out how to adjust the white balance on my cell phone camera, I will get some new pics up.

I'm back with more pics! I couldn't figure out the white balance on my camera phone, they changed the settings so I am only able to change the ISO which doesn't effect the white balance as much as I hoped.

We are on day 63 of Flower with the Cotton Candy girls. I'm going to flush this weekend and chop in about 2-3 weeks.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The other Hydro setup I have going is growing faster than I can keep up with it. I may have to put these into the big room once the Cotton Candy girls are chopped. The tent looks so small now.

picture.php

picture.php

Just set these to 12/12 on Friday so I can find out the sex of the GG#4 x Day Breaker. Fingers crossed for at least one girl!

I set the plants in the tent to 12/12 back on 5/26 and last night I finally saw their sex. Out of the 4 seeds of GG#4 x Daybreaker, 2 are female and 2 are male. I'm actually pleased with this and will end up keeping the 2 females and I also have 2 Cotton Candy females in that setup as well so this should be a good run. I'm going to set them back to veg state though so I can train them better but now I can get rid of the males and utilize the space better.

We are into flush and about 8-9 days away from the chop now. Here are some pics of the girls at around day 74 of Flower (2 days ago).

picture.php

Still can't figure out the white balance on my camera phone but here shows the difference when I use the flash or not. Without Flash:
picture.php

With Flash
picture.php

As you can see, the flash overpowers the HPS lighting and you can actually see the purple and green coming off this strain. Well I probably won't post any more pics of these girls until the harvest but that's only about 8-9 days away :)

Now I also wanted to share some pics of the fantastic BHO that one of my fellow growers helps me make with my trim and larf. I had some trim left over from my last grow which was Critical Jack and Ron Berry. We made some BHO of each individual strain but I found that the Ron Berry was Indica and put me to sleep hard but the Critical Jack was the opposite and was great for an up lifting high during the day. So this time we mixed the strains and made some BHO and it is just delicious.

picture.php

This was from about 4-5 ounces of trim/bud, I haven't weighed it but i'm sure it must be at least 6-7 grams.
picture.php

picture.php

Since everything is still wet, I don't know the weight but I'm guessing the 3 Organic Soil plants produced 3-4 ounces total. The Hydro plant looks to be 2-3 times that much so I'm guessing 8-10 ounces off that single plant.

There is also all the trim and larf buds that I will be making into BHO. I'm pleased with the harvest, although I will be adding different nutes next time to add weight to the buds.

Here is a pic of one of the Hydroponic buds:
picture.php

Here is an Organic Soil Bud:
picture.php

This grow is pretty much finished, I may put up some more pics once the buds dry and I make some nice Shatter/Wax/Dabs/BHO (whatever name you want to call it). Thanks for tuning in!

Latest posts

Latest posts