What's new

Budder King ??

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
Have any of you Vancouverites actually found and tried any of these Budder King Products ?

https://budderking.ca/

“Budder is the cleanest, most potent cannabis product I’ve ever tested.”
-Dr. Paul Hornby - Hedron.ca

It's simple - we use only the finest quality AAAA cannabis flowers, prepare them with organic alcohol in a safe and unique process involving microfiltration and low heat extraction, resulting in the finest extract available.

I have never been able to find it. Next time I'm in Vancouver, I will defintiely go out of my way to track some down.

RMS

:smoweed:

HiFiGanja

Have any of you Vancouverites actually found and tried any of these Budder King Products ?

https://budderking.ca/

“Budder is the cleanest, most potent cannabis product I’ve ever tested.”
-Dr. Paul Hornby - Hedron.ca

It's simple - we use only the finest quality AAAA cannabis flowers, prepare them with organic alcohol in a safe and unique process involving microfiltration and low heat extraction, resulting in the finest extract available.

[youtubeif]rmYusdC4_74[/youtubeif]

I have never been able to find it. Next time I'm in Vancouver, I will defintiely go out of my way to track some down.

RMS

:smoweed:

Oh fuck if Hornby says it it must be unbiased true! LOL

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Im a little sceptic about these "kings" no matter how many years of growing they have under their belt. We all have seen the King of Cannabis in action. :wave:

diffusing

pretty sure his stuff was around 10 yrs ago or so, haven't seen anything from him since back then, i was under the impression he quit or maybe can just get extracts locally now.

he taught and apprentice everything he knew.....do i need to end the story?

like any sith lord, he was slain by the only person closest to him: his budder apprentice

his shit was bomb, but when he started claiming his commercial og kush from the ha was in fact some sort of pattented hybrid no one has or ever will thats when he lost all creds in my book

now his apprentice says he invented budder and that budder king never taught him or even existed lol same old cannabiz rookie b.s.

Thesearch

The story I always heard was that he invented budder. Fun fact they call it badder in the US to my knowledge. I've tried hos stuff before, it was good budder but nothing to blow you away now, but in 2008 when we were smoking it it was the strongest smokeable we could find. I emailed him way back and asked him if he was going to release his process since he claimed to just be in it to help people and he replied one sentence: "one day in cc" cc being cannabis culture. I think he released part of the process in high times after that but it was basically just saying to do an extra cold super quick rinse with 99% alcohol, all in the freezer. You can find it somewhere I'm sure.

redlaser

Veteran
In 2010-2011 I got what was represented as Budderking extract online, came from a Canadian address. It was bright yellow and had a cake frosting consistency. I was impressed with it, mostly a lemon flavor with a nice strong high. Can’t remember the site it came from, could have been budderking, weren’t a bunch of options openly advertising in my searches at the time.

Wasn’t good enough to continue the risk involved, a little desperate at the time with an injury, really hit the spot. Convinced me to make my own concentrates

jayd

i got some a good 12/14 years ago from a online mail order place in canada. was the most intense hit ever, instant hit and knocked people off their feet

TheSg

Didn't they sell the budderking budder at 420 at the VAG in Vancouver years back ?
I think I remember him or one of his dudes giving me the biggest hit of budder I've ever taken.
Although this was at one of the Vancouver seedbank anniversary parties when he hooked me up the massive rip of budder.
He kept talking to me about how he had the very best budder, and he had his special secret method to make it.
And I kept just trying not to explode out coughing while he spoke. But it was suuuch good shit.
Pure clean golden yellow sooo lemony and like kieffy hashy tasting.
He clearly just tried to hit me hard with a massive toke of budder.
It was actually such a funny moment.
I kept tearing up and trying to listen to him and he just kept smiling at me while talking like he was trying not to laugh right in my face.
Haha
Damned good times.
Then some girl came into the party and kept asking for tokes from me and I was so high I just couldn't even handle myself properly so I slunk out...
Haha
Disgracefully.
Hahahah
I had to slunk outta there. My mind was boggled.
Such good times though.

T

TheForgotten

BTW, it's generally potent-as-fuck

Unlike water extraction, the isopropyl alcohol melts the wax on the trichome heads, allowing pooling of the cannabinoids, which like many drugs, allows for a stronger impact....

i.love.scotch

BudderKing budder was the first extract I noticed really hit the local scene in Vancouver (other than honey oil). Around 2006 or so is when I first saw it. Lots of people didn't have dab rigs back then so it was a bit difficult to use it efficiently. Was good as a bowl topper.

I would get it from the same guy that had hookups to get tuna cans of Kush and Blueberry Sativa.

Budderking Budder was also available from a famous mail order site for years and years and they were supposedly affiliated with him in one way or another.

One time this site stocked BudderKing Tuna Kush buds that are supposedly what the extract is made out if. That was some top notch herb. Some of the best Kush I've had.

The Budder itself was solid. Not particularly full of flavour or with much depth of flavour like you might expect from a modern high terpene extract. But it was very potent, clean and tasty. Definitely a standout compared to a lot of the budder on the market today. The consistency was like soft butter mixed with with icing sugar. Or a maple butter, if know what I mean.

Good memories

Latest posts

Latest posts