What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Buddah Watcha's presents Temple of Ganja

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Its a headbanger f2 x sunshine daydream, the mother was one of the nicest plants ive come across...too bad i lost it. however these dreamheads remember me a lot of the mother. dh#6 was my favorite pheno, and I crossed to dh#10 to get the f2s. Not many of the original dh seeds left, but bunch of f2s here to go through! SO far out of 2 f2s they were both terpy as hell and nice effects! Def not the best yielder, but it wasnt vegged very long and it was along 4 other plants on a 15 gal, also had a rough start with the broads n whatnot...

:rasta: hope to helps!

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Sorry for lack of updates, my computer been a piece of shit and I just havent had much time for it...

Anyways, last harvest came down around a month ago, yields werent as nice as hoped, but some real nice nugs! Here are some of them before harvest!

Cheap Thrills, 2 phenos

CT#1, more kush structure, tight nugs, smells like salty garlic funk, my favorite one, smokes nicely

picture.php

picture.php

CT#2, more cookie type structure, very beautiful, but smells kinda faded after dry, a bit bland, havent puffed much of it yet, but smoke with short cure wasnt that special... need to try it once again now that its been 3 weeks cured...

picture.php

picture.php

Overall very nice plants, so far nothing but nice plants off CVS gear!
thank you.gif

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
So from the past few runs the only plants that proved thats worth hanging around is the Chocolope. The Northern Light Blue gonna stay because it was done in 55 days and it seems like a nice flavor and high, so gets a 2nd chance.

But the Chocolope is definitely staying for a bit. The smell is straight up chocolate brownie protein bar dipped in a mud puddle. Loud as shit, but you can walk around with a few grams in your pocket and no problem because nobody would associate that smell with ganja! The taste coats your mouth and you can taste long after you are done smoking a joint and it tastes like chocolate dipped in oil rag dankness. Very unusual taste and I had never experienced such a different terpene profile. I harvested a week earlier at around day 65 but I guess around 70-75 is where the it's at. The high was amazing! Made me feel like a big kid, huge smile on my face. If thats associated with having harvested a bit earlier its definitely worth doing it again, because I havent felt so nice from smoking ganja in a long time! I hope to be able to keep this plant for many years around and hopefully breed with it and be able to share this amazing plant with whoever needs it!

I wasnt able to run it last round because the clone I had just wasnt doing too good. But now I got a few clones healthy and getting big ready to be flowered. I just transplanted the NLB and the Chocolope to a 15 gallon with some fresh organic soil, they seem to be happy with their new home. I topped them a few times already and its turning into a nice bush. I will veg them another 4 weeks or so and flower them after taking a good round of clones, which I will try to reverse a few of them and make some S1's along with some fem crosses!

I have a few packs of Headbanger and a few fem seeds waiting for the fall run too. Hopefully I'm able to snag some of the Sour D BX when it drops to run along, otherwise I have some Bodhi and Dynasty seeds on deck... So it will be interesting to do another pheno hunt and combine a few males with my Chocolope momma!

Anyways, not much going on just laying low on the heat of the summer waiting for the weather to cool down!

Peace!

nickman

Veteran
Very nice update bro. All the plants look good. That chocalope sounds real nice. Looks good too.

Do u know y a lot of them have that red look to the stems? That happened with some of my plants when they became very root bound and used up all their nutrients in the soil.
The buds still look great though, so ...

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Hey Nick, thanks man, I think the red color stem has something to do with the LED's the underside of the stems where the light doesnt hit seem to be green. But yeah a few of the ladies got a bit hungry too so that could have been it... :)

nickman

Veteran
The buds still look AWSOME though. Very frosty.

Did you notice if when the stems are red like that - do the stems become more stiff? like they loose their bendyness....

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
The buds still look AWSOME though. Very frosty.

Did you notice if when the stems are red like that - do the stems become more stiff? like they loose their bendyness....

I think so dude.. i did notice something similar, coincidence or not, who knows...

So we are getting started on the next round, I got the chocomamalope and the NLB fully vegged out on 15 gal of fresh mix. They vegged 2 months since clone so they are quite big, hoping to get some good yields... They both looking happy! I flipped on the 1st to 12/12 so we shall see what happens in the next 10 weeks. I been watering with Malted barley and EWC! I also have another Chocomamalope on 7 gallon on flower as well, not as big as I wanted but should be ok! I took 5-6 clones of each plant and some started rooting. I plan to pick a few and try to reverse and make some S1, especially form the chocomamalope!

In the seed department, I popped a pack of Pinneapple Fields by Dynasty and Sour D bx2 by Karma, was lucky enough to score on of these... I also got a few fems in there, Star Pupil, Chocolate Diesel and Kosher Kush... these are all around a week since they sprouted, so not much to show yet, but the PF's are some vigorous ladies! Def plan on crossing a nice sour D bx male and a PF male to my chocomamalope and the NLB plus f2's and whatnot! I really hope to find a nice sour and a nice pineapple from this run!

Weather is finally cooling off and we can get the show back on track!

Anyways, I'll get some pics soon enough!

:bigpuff: :tiphat:

too-dope

I think so dude.. i did notice something similar, coincidence or not, who knows...

So we are getting started on the next round, I got the chocomamalope and the NLB fully vegged out on 15 gal of fresh mix. They vegged 2 months since clone so they are quite big, hoping to get some good yields... They both looking happy! I flipped on the 1st to 12/12 so we shall see what happens in the next 10 weeks. I been watering with Malted barley and EWC! I also have another Chocomamalope on 7 gallon on flower as well, not as big as I wanted but should be ok! I took 5-6 clones of each plant and some started rooting. I plan to pick a few and try to reverse and make some S1, especially form the chocomamalope!

In the seed department, I popped a pack of Pinneapple Fields by Dynasty and Sour D bx2 by Karma, was lucky enough to score on of these... I also got a few fems in there, Star Pupil, Chocolate Diesel and Kosher Kush... these are all around a week since they sprouted, so not much to show yet, but the PF's are some vigorous ladies! Def plan on crossing a nice sour D bx male and a PF male to my chocomamalope and the NLB plus f2's and whatnot! I really hope to find a nice sour and a nice pineapple from this run!

Weather is finally cooling off and we can get the show back on track!

Anyways, I'll get some pics soon enough!

:bigpuff: :tiphat:

Good to see you back BW. You are gonna like the Pineapple Fields. I was very happy with both my phenos. Strong pineapple smell and flavor, very psychoactive. I hadn't encountered anything like it since I was running a pineapple c99 pheno back in the day.

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Good to see you back BW. You are gonna like the Pineapple Fields. I was very happy with both my phenos. Strong pineapple smell and flavor, very psychoactive. I hadn't encountered anything like it since I was running a pineapple c99 pheno back in the day.

Right on broda, good to hear, I only heard good things about PF as well as Dynasty gear, so we shall wait and see :) Thanks for stopping by! :bigpuff:

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Thanks nick and Goats.

The SDbx2 had a rough start. I think I mighta have over fertilized them and they started a bit funky but now straighten itself out, another week or so I will repot to 2 or 3 gal pots and flip... Take clones during flower so I dont have to deal with males too much...

The Pineapple fields are such vigor beats, these plants are 2 weeks old and are on the 6th node already...

I also got a Star Pupil, a Chocolate Diesel and a Kosher Kush that is a mutant but I think its straighten itself out..

I also got around 6 Chocolope cuts that I will try to make some S1 seeds, thats how much I love this herb! And a few Blueberry NL clones that I will either try to reverse or hit it with the chocolope reverse pollen to make some fem seeds.

The 2 plants on the 15 gallons are about 11 days or so in flower, starting to put out tons of pistils and getting that stretch going, I been doing some LST to keep an even canopy... These are definitely the biggest plants I ever grown indoors. I'll try to snap some pics... They are looking great. Been watering around a gallon each every 2 days or so with some fresh EWC, malted barley, humic acids and sometimes a bit guano... very low doses... like 3g per gallon... things are looking happy, lets hope they stay that way!

anyways, thanks for the support :)

So I got a few rooted

nickman

Veteran
Nice, I can’t wait to see the big girls...!!!...

I love running bigger plants... I like to put them into 20 gallon totes...

I was thinking about putting the two Sherbert Ix x Biker Kush that still don’t want to show sex fully into a 20 gallon tote to share if they do turn out to be female... I’m almost 85% sure that they are females...

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Yeah man for sure, I'm liking it a lot too, easier to manage for sure... We shall see how they perform till the end, hopefully not rootbound...

Secret on soil is to veg them long enough to get them nice and big, guess it takes a bit longer than hydro... Problem with big pots is that you need a big veg space to be able to veg them a big in the final pots if you are running a perpetual setup...

You can always place both of them in a 20 gallon and hope at least one of them ends a girl :)

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Alright, so we have the males and females sexed out... got an exact 50/50 m/f ratio on both packs! lol 5 Sowah fems and 6 Pinneaple Fields fems!

I cut males and put on cup on water in a separated room to collect pollen to open polinate to f2's and also hit up my choco mama for some breeding stock genetics... Sowahlope and Pinneaplelope on the way!

The Chocolope is still going, about to start fattening up soon and burning some pistils... She still got long way to go... prolly another 3-4 weeks at least!

The NLB it looks almost done, 85% of hairs and brown and its starting to thicken up good, I'm pretty sure it will come down on day 45 or so, real quick for sure! Last time I remember she was ready around that time and I let her go to day 50 but it didnt really change much the last days... Small nuggs but they are frosty and have a nice blueberry/nl funk smell to them! If the smoke proves worthy I will keep it for another round or two, its nice to have a real nice finisher in the stable...

I also threw the Kosher Kush, Chocolate Diesel and the Star Pupil fems into flower...

In the veg room I have a bunch of chocolopes and NLB vegging out, they are def way to big already, I need to move a few to another room and flip the veg room for my reversal project on the chocolope. Hopefully Ill get some fem pollen to hit the Sowah and the Pinneaple fields keeper with, along with the NLB n chocolope...

Besides that, busy harvesting some of the OD plants, lots of cool early finishing crosses for next year to play with!

Anyways, I will try to get some decent shots, I'm having issues with the sdcard adapter need to figure that one out.... anyways thanks for checking out!

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
So here are the promised updates! Finally ! lol... Nothing worse than a thread without pics lol

Lets start with my sweetheart, my lovely chocomamalope, shes massive, biggest plant ive grown indoors without a doubt... shes prolly 4x4 and 5ft tall. She got a nice veg time, and her stretch is big! This round she stacked much better than last... smaller internode spacing and lots of branchings! She responds very well to LST and supercropping, launching secondary branches like they are on a mission to reach for the sky!

Shes on a 15 gal fabric pot with organic custom soil mix, and shes drinking around a gallon a day! I watered a few times with a bit of guano, and she usually gets a few tbsp of fresh worm castings and a tea spoon of malted barley with her water...

She sits under 4 LED COB's totaling 250w...

Shes on day 40 and still have at least 3 weeks to go! Last round I harvested on day 63 I think, coulda def went another week to finish bulking up, but man that was such a lovely unique smoke, that if it comes as good as I imagine it was, this lady will be sticking around for a while <3

Anyways here some pics, its very hard to get some shots from her, shes huge lol

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
The smaller chocomamalope, on a 7 gallon, under 50w COB LEDv

picture.php

And heres the NLB, shes also pretty big, under 200w, not the biggest nugs but they are dense, and shes quick and grows pretty good too... We shall see if she will stick around... most likely not... I think

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thats all for now! Peace!