What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bud stalling

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Yes, that can happen when salts and alkalinity content get too high in the root zone. It can also occur when the plant roots become damaged from over or underwatering for an extended time.

If you are in a plastic pot, gently tap the pot loosely and drop it and look at the plant's roots. If your roots are brown then they are damaged and that's the problem. While the root ball is exposed feel around and if it is over or under-watered.

St. Phatty

Last two grows my plants seem to be stalling with bud and trichrome production in the last two weeks of the flower cycle. soil grow

My plants always slow down at the end of flowering.

BUT because 1% of a big bud is SOMETHING, I let them grow as long as possible.

At the beginning of flowering there might be 10%+ more pistils every day (= bud mass).

How many weeks do you give the plants in flowering ?

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Is ph all right? Did they had all the nutes they neded or they show deffs?

Nannymouse

Also, see if your night time temps are warmer than the 'lights on' temps. I've heard of bud problems when that happens. (Usually, from the fans/ventilation stopping when on the same timer as the lights, in warm weather)...assuming that you are indoor.