What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

bud found on the street

vanilla dutch

Thanks for posting in my thread Smoker2. So glad to see your pics.makes me feel better that quality buds are still out there. K+ for you. If anybody else has pictures they want to share by all means share your pics.just make sure they are buds that you haven't grown. Lol. I mean everybody knows you can't beat homegrown buds.just wanted a thread that showcased street buds, heck even dispensary buds count. Love

kro-magnon

Veteran
Unless you have grown it yourself it's impossible to identify without any doubt a cannabis strain with a simple picture. See the prices and the strains it is supposed to be I call bullshit, nowhere in the world you can find real Glue or Blue Dream 150$/28g, it makes about 3$ a gram, no way.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Unless you have grown it yourself it's impossible to identify without any doubt a cannabis strain with a simple picture. See the prices and the strains it is supposed to be I call bullshit, nowhere in the world you can find real Glue or Blue Dream 150$/28g, it makes about 3$ a gram, no way.

What? Cant find glue or bd for 150 a zip? 3$ a gram? Im lost. Are you saying that is too cheap or too expensive? And i can assure you i am able to identify strains or their relation to certain strains via photo.

kro-magnon

Veteran
It seems too cheap at 3$ a gram by ounce. You can identify some clones you have already grown yourself maybe but with pic it's never with any doubt, no smell to identify for sure.

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
Bud Green...

When I saw the title, I thought they were talking about finding YOU on the street.

vanilla dutch

I used to buy ounces for 150 back in 2003 - 2006.im sure today it's much cheaper if your in the game and have reasonable connections.

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
I used to buy ounces for 150 back in 2003 - 2006.im sure today it's much cheaper if your in the game and have reasonable connections.
Someone has a very big grow and small consumer base might sell for $150/z. My plant count is 1/2 as much as I used to run because

1 at 70+ years old not many trust someone at this age sellin weed cheap.

2 my customer base was of similar age as I am (+/- 10 years) have or are dying or quitting.

3 Moving more means dealing with not so close friends and then, possibly the law.

So I've reduced plant count, it doesent help for diversity of highs
for me personally but selling it for $150/z makes for street talk...about me.. and back again to possibly the law. No grow in Florida.

and at 73 back in the day I remember 3 finger ounces for $25

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
and I agree with KRO.. cant possibly determine strain of a bud from picture. One doesnt know what it smells like for one? Possibly Indica or Sativa ID.. but not buying ID of particular strain from pic.

EDIT: 100% POSITIVE ID

vanilla dutch

I can see a picture of sour diesel and immediately can I.d it. Same goes for alot of strains if there known to me. But anyway please post more street pics if u can. It would be nice to have a complimation of pics from different areas.

Mattbho

Can vouch those are the prices in Canada. 150 oz all day.

Problem is they are all commercial grown. Twister machine trimmed and then tossed threw the pollinators or dry iced and bounced over a screen that is how they are able to sell at 1200 a unit or 9k for 10 pack . They are skimming the top/best 10-20% off the top and getting concentrate prices after processing the kief . I've also seen twister trimmings go for 200 a lb . Not sure if it was a friend deal but I got 20lb for 1k

Mattbho

Easy way to tell right away if it has been through the pollinators it doesn't stick well and u can almost pull it apart in the vac sealed packs before opening.

I remember weed back in the day you had to peel buds off the baggie

vanilla dutch

I've never smoked any buds that have been tumbled. There is so much good bud around people wouldn't want buds like that. In maryland we have some really big potheads. And we smoke more than a lil bit.

vanilla dutch

A friend's bag. Kushy

Attachments

• 20210124_111114.jpg
    20210124_111114.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 55
  • 20210124_111313.jpg
    20210124_111313.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 53
  • 20210124_111910.jpg
    20210124_111910.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 52