What's new

bud ferts questions

CaCTuS JoE

Can anyone give me their info on what they use to fert during bud? I hear alot about superthrive and others... do you use this ontop of other ferts or what?! Up until now I have not given my babies any ferts what so ever, I have only used a miracle grow soil after they turn about 1 month old and it seemed to do the trick but I would like bigger and better buds. On my first grow I used ferts too much I think, and got some nasty tasting bud. I'd just like to know what some of you use that works and about what doseage used.

Blow

don't use superthrive during flowering...

i used fox farm bloom and tiger bloom last grow. I'm going to try biobizz on the next grow.

Goodluck!

CaCTuS JoE

what was the schedule you used for ferts? ... like how much ferts per watering and how often did you add the ferts to the water?

Rabbitt-420

For bloom i use a 10-52-10 fert made by Expert Gardeners.
I just mix up a gallon of it as stated on the box and feed every third watering.
That gives the plants enough time to use the nutes without causing unwanted buildup in the soil therefore leading to flushing.

G

What i use during the first stage of flowering is Pure Blend Pro (PBP) Bloom. Along with Liquid Karma, & Silica Blast. Then use that same dosage and foliar feed.

The second part (supplimental stage). Is the same except I cut back a lil on the PBP Bloom and add Pure Blend Soil Bloom for the extra kick it needs to fatten up.

Blatant

CaCTuS JoE

Thx for the info... but I must say lakers are going DOWN! haha jk.. its going to be a tough series, everyone gave the lakers too much credit. It only took 3 games for the pistons to finally get some credit as a good team with great defence.

G

Hey what can I say. We are being outplayed every game. I'm not gonna try and polish a turd. They stunk it up last night. But if history tells us something, Never count out the Lakers. How many times have they come back and won out?

Blatant

dextrious

I use organic ferts myself was told this was the best for our loveing plant. Use High nitrogen fert for veg then switch to phosphate for your flowering.
Good Luck :)
Dex

syko2

I don't use ST but I do use a B-1 Thrive Alive and I do use that durring flowering about 1 time a month.

As for bloom ferts I use Shultz 10-60-10, BC Technaflora hydroponic nutrience, Hydroponic speical 5-11-26, Bone meal pre-mixed in the soil befor hand.

Have a good one...:D