What's new

Bubblemans New XXL Tent setup

B

BubbleMan420

Here are some pics of everything for my room:)

Here is a quick peek of what i got set up. Not finished either too. It will work for now but i still need to get Bigger exhaust and intake fans and as well setup my A/C too. Well anyways here are some pics of the new setup. And yes the ducting will be corrected the proper way as soon as i get the new fans:) Let me know if anyone had experieince with the xxl tents and there runs.

Last edited:
F

firefox

bubbleman nice size tent that ....dont look to big or to small.. whats the measurements on it regards.:tiphat:

B

BubbleMan420

Tent setup reply

Tent setup reply

Here are the dimensions on the xxl tent.98 in wide, 55 in deep, and 78 in High. The tent has pretty decent steel structure and very easy setup. I have to switch out fans as well. Need 6 inchers. Im only running 1 400 watter now but going to be putting up 2,000 when I get rewired:) Here are some more pics as well. Thnx for the compliments firefox and hashy1.

White russian in right pic and AK-47 in left pic

ballplayer 2

Hi Bubbleman, looks like a really sweet setup. That's a really good sized tent. Perfect.

I am in the process of planning out tents of my own. I do have a couple questions.

1) How come you are using two fans in-line like that? Could you please explain the main function of each of the fans pictured? Sorry if that is a total newb question.

2) How old are your girls? How far away from the lights are you starting them?

I think I have decided on a 4x4 tent with 2 400's. Lights will be 6" AC. I am hoping to use a 265cfm Dayton to cool the lights, and 449 cfm Vortex to exhaust the room.

Can't wait to see you put the final touches on your tent and get down to business.

B

BubbleMan420

Hi Bubbleman, looks like a really sweet setup. That's a really good sized tent. Perfect.

I am in the process of planning out tents of my own. I do have a couple questions.

1) How come you are using two fans in-line like that? Could you please explain the main function of each of the fans pictured? Sorry if that is a total newb question.

2) How old are your girls? How far away from the lights are you starting them?

I think I have decided on a 4x4 tent with 2 400's. Lights will be 6" AC. I am hoping to use a 265cfm Dayton to cool the lights, and 449 cfm Vortex to exhaust the room.

Can't wait to see you put the final touches on your tent and get down to business.

Hey BallPlayer what up? The reason y i have 2 inline fans hooked up is for exhaust. its cause thats all I have for the time right now and it works. 1 fan on the scrubber and another to boost the exhaust at the other end on the floor. Ideally I would be using a 6 in or 8in hooked up to the carbon scrubber n lights with the ducting going directly through and not all over the place like I have(just temporary:)) to maxamize airflow out. This is also just temp till I get the rest of my equipment. Right now that light is a 400 watter and roughly around 2 feet above plant canopy. Ideally i would have them around 6 to 8 inches above the canopy seeings its vented but its to hot in my room right now without the a/c to keep it that close. Right now im just vegging these strains till I get everything properly setup.
Re: on your 4x4 tent. i would go with a 600 watt light instead of 2 400's. more efficient and less space and only one light to cool. Running a 6 in can fan or vortex fan hooked up to carbon scrubber and through lights and out door should work well with that setup. Ill have more picks up of my room in better condition. FYI to everyone this is not properly setup. I just have this ducting and my fans like this temporarily till I get new equipment. Just had to get this up real quick to keep my girls alive(which are about 3 weeks old) from the 1500 mile trip they had:) hope this helped ball player. any other questions feel free to ask. Keep tokin yo:smoke out:

O - the carbon scrubber thats hanging there with no fan is the 1 im going to use. I need to mount my inlines on the wall. So that I can keep the scrubber off the ground and give me more area.

B

BubbleMan420

NEW ROOM SHOTS

NEW ROOM SHOTS

here are a few new room shots. With the ducting how it should be. Still need to change out that exhaust fan for a 6 or 8 in though. Id also like to mount my intake as well. Enjoy:tiphat:

Hydropimp

Veteran
Nice work bubbleman am in the same boat like you I have a 4x8 sunhut and a 4x4.

Right now am working with the 4x4 I have a 6in vortex hooked up to a 38special can filter 50

My veg light is a t5 6light rack. For flower I have a 400/600 dual ballast and a 1k.

The 4x8 tent I will light up the with 2k like you as well.

What kind of a/c are you going to use to cool the 2k.

B

BubbleMan420

Re : Hydropimp

Re : Hydropimp

Nice work bubbleman am in the same boat like you I have a 4x8 sunhut and a 4x4.

Right now am working with the 4x4 I have a 6in vortex hooked up to a 38special can filter 50

My veg light is a t5 6light rack. For flower I have a 400/600 dual ballast and a 1k.

The 4x8 tent I will light up the with 2k like you as well.

What kind of a/c are you going to use to cool the 2k.

Hey Hydro Pimp Whats happini? Thnx For the compliment on the set up. Sounds like you got yourself a pretty good one goin yourself:) Oh my A/c that I will be using is a standalone unit from LG. Its a 12,btu. Ive heard about a lot of nghtmares and people hating these stand alone units but I love em. They work great for me and also with a 3 year warranty. The thing takes a dump I take back and get new one:) Other than that im thinking about putting a 4 in to 6in adapter on my can filter so I dont have to change filters and then I can run the 6 inch off that and into the lights and out the wall. Then i,ll use the 4in for extra intake because the standalone a/c's do suck air out of the room. Well i,ll be posting some more pics up soon. Stay green Hyrdopimp:tiphat:

Hydropimp

Veteran
Sounds good Bubble.

Yeah those stand alone will suck air form your area. I tried it in a closet 1 time but didn't work for me.

Yeah man get those pics up to see how its done around your way.

Out of my 6 plants I found 1 male and 3 female 2 of them still haven't sexed yet. I running White Russian and critical +. Still haven't deiced on what to run on the light situation.

How many plants are you going to run in there?

B

BubbleMan420

Re: Hydropimp and LST

Re: Hydropimp and LST

Sounds good Bubble.

Yeah those stand alone will suck air form your area. I tried it in a closet 1 time but didn't work for me.

Yeah man get those pics up to see how its done around your way.

Out of my 6 plants I found 1 male and 3 female 2 of them still haven't sexed yet. I running White Russian and critical +. Still haven't deiced on what to run on the light situation.

How many plants are you going to run in there?

Hey hydropimp. Currently right now I just have my AK-47 and White Russian in there. I will be adding my other 7 strains to my garden around the end of october(which are chemdawg-91, bubblegum, grapefruit, widow haze, pure kush, chrome white and misty-31)
Also This run I am LST, topping, and super cropping these 2 and when big enough I will take cuts and then start trigger on 5 girls in 7 or 10 gallon pots. I will also LST my cuts and top them appropriatly for max yield. I will keep posting and updating this run weekly.

Here are some pics of just the AK-47 that I have just LST'd and topped. The first pic is before I LST'd.

Tentme

Hey man I love the tent. I have a 4x4 and a 2.5x2.5 tent. I always like reading about how others set up their tents. I keep trying to find better ways of controlling smell but that bigger tent is awesome and would have plenty of space for the filter in the tent.

B

BubbleMan420

Hey man I love the tent. I have a 4x4 and a 2.5x2.5 tent. I always like reading about how others set up their tents. I keep trying to find better ways of controlling smell but that bigger tent is awesome and would have plenty of space for the filter in the tent.

hey Tentme. Thnx for good comments. Yeah the xxxl tent should be equiped with primarily at least a 6 inch to 8 inch exhaust. To kill the smell just throw some ozone blocks in the can filters or outside the tent. Those things do wonders. I like and prefer the gel though better

G

gdawg

Hey Bubb nice tent. I've been running 2 4x8 tents with 2 600s on light rail in each. They are air cooled but the air recircs in my room. I pump co2 and cool with a 12k window unit and it does okay all but one month in the summer. Tents are awesome

B

BubbleMan420

Hey Bubb nice tent. I've been running 2 4x8 tents with 2 600s on light rail in each. They are air cooled but the air recircs in my room. I pump co2 and cool with a 12k window unit and it does okay all but one month in the summer. Tents are awesome

Hey Gdawg - sounds like a kick ass setup ya got going. How well does your frame hold up under all that weight. N how much weight you got hangin up on them frames. I got about 90 lbs on mine and im like oh my its gonna break. Ive always did constructed rooms aqnd this is my first tent grow. Let me know bud. Thnx for the props on the crops. Stay green bud:)

NinjaCS

Looking good bubbleman! gonna follow along. always wondered how these tents do.. especially since they seem so spendy!

B

BubbleMan420

Looking good bubbleman! gonna follow along. always wondered how these tents do.. especially since they seem so spendy!
Thnx ninja. there actually not to bad on price. mine was 259 bucks. which i think is pretty good cause i woulda spent around that much on construction to put a room up. Ill keep everyone posted. Next pics ill put up in 2 more days:)

G

gdawg

Hey Bubb ya mines pretty maxed out on the weight. And I don't pay too much for my tents they were "seconds" tents save a lot of hassle when setting up a room. Even if I had a big empty warehouse to work in I think I would just fill it up with a bunch of tents.

mdk ktm

hey bubbleman, Im getting my shit together to do another grow. And im pretty sure i found the same tent you are using At H T G supply. Im just wondering how sturdy it is, and is it totally light proof?

I was just going to frame up and insulate another big room, but when shit hits the fan it takes so long to rip down and dispose of a real room. Also 250 dollars isn't bad, if i pick up 4 of them it would be about the same cost as building a room. But they wont be insulated nearly as good.

Anyway, your plants are looking good and i will be following along. :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts