What's new

Bubblelicious Outdoor 2010

Hi all. I just grew bubblelicious indoor and got allot of seeds from that grow that i will be growing outdoor this summer. Enjoy the show.

The weather.

4 plants out early, maybe to early. Time will tell, i will be planting more out later.

A psilocybin mushroom growkit.

Some plants in the grow room. They will be planted out later.

Xhashish

Veteran
will be interesting to follow (=

pulling up a seat here (-:

subscribed for sure..

hope you and the plants enjoying this hot weekend..

Stdane

Hoping fer a nice growseason this year,the Bub's lookin' good hope they'll finish in time with our not so stabile fall,but as the description says the should finish by mid-oct.

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
awesome i'll be sticking around to watch this show :D
i used to be big on growing psilocybin mushroom lol if you need any tips let me know
happy growing everything is looking superb

5thpinion

Plants are looking Awesome. I will be keeping an eye on this one. I am also growing some Bubble outside. Will be interesting to see the end product. Best of luck. 5th

Scrogerman

Veteran
Looks Great Buddy
Im doing something similar & also the 60/60 Force Flower Tecnique, im hoping a large Bunch of Clones Flowered indoor & then put out at a time when they will stay in bloom, around the first-second week in August will give me a better/bigger yield. I have some Auto Bubblicious that ill get round to doing sometime too. Im interested to see how yours do up in Denmark there, gotta Love the BubbleGum/icious. Im growing out SwissCheese,Blackberry(Nivarna) & SweetPurp(Paradise) & a whole bunch of Auto's. im concentrating the 60/60 FFT on the Swisscheese. Good Luck with the Show Buddy!

haxi

Hello man, nice plants, they look healthy and happy to live :)
Keep up updatin' , I'll follow your thread ! :D

Peace :rasta: