What's new

Bubbleator ice hash making machine pic's !

big bud

here's the temporary outcome.

verry surprising to me it is exactly even !!! :jawdrop:

both gave me 6.9 gr of ice, have to wait till it's dry to see the exact numbers though.

ofcourse the bubbleator was designd for up to 500 gr of leaf material so this was a lot less but i think i proved that it works better with less.

i'm doin a 330gr run now, should be about 10-11 gr in there so we'll wait and see.

left te mixer hash an right the bubbleator hash. :headbange

16novlgewrbub.jpg

:lurk:

big bud

hmmm 330 only gave me 8 gr

doing a 230 the mixer way now.

i can do this all day :joint:

and probably, started around 11 :woohoo:

big bud

the 230 gave me 8 to, hmmm bubbleator can't handle more then 200 ??? :chin:

a bigger mixer run of about 300 gr (even though the bags are only up to 200gr) gave me a massive 14 gr :yoinks:

i'll end up with some good hash :woohoo: , ill post pics here when it's dryed and pressed !

:wave:

Hey big bud :wave:

that's a really interesting piece of hardware , from what your showing it looks like it does a really nice job , do you get FMCD quality from it ?
since you still need bags to strain the water through , it's more like a automatic mixer than anything :chin: Hmmmm , i never really make a mess when i'm mixing my bubble and it seems like it's just one more thing to wash when your done IMHO .

please keep us up to date as you play around with it more , it's a neat idea .

Peace

O H

big bud

sleepy : i don't know if bubble is hard to find in Holland, i never bought weed or hash :chin: but i know the prices are super high up to 15 euro a gram of bubble!!! :yoinks:

organic hydro : you're right it is like an automatic mixer but as my test show you only get top result if you put verry little in it so i proabably won't be using it again, that's a 100 euro in the trash, at least i got a small washing machine for the camping now :D

what's fmcd quality ???

G

I saw the add in high times for the bubbleator and i was going to ask if anyone has used it. Thanks Big Bud for all of the info. I might just get one!
-One question though... Do you have to replace the bags? And how long do they last? Thanks :joint:

Patch7

I just got my bubbleator today and I live in the US and it was shipped with a europe electric plug. What do I need to make it work in the US? I went to radio shack and bought the adapter, it didn't work.

S

Stonerabbit

Patch7 said:
I just got my bubbleator today and I live in the US and it was shipped with a europe electric plug. What do I need to make it work in the US? I went to radio shack and bought the adapter, it didn't work.

I think the best thing is to mail Mila at Pollinator.nl and ask here she must know what you need.

Stonerabbit

Patch7

Thanx Stonerabbit!!! I also ordered an additional 90 micron and 387 micron bag for it!! woo woo!!! Once the electric works......... let the games begin!

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
you will have several problems...
1. europe uses 220v and not 120v
2. europe motor's run at 50 hz N.america is 60hz although many appliances are 50/60 hz

you need a 220v-120v converter and the adapter.

Patch7

I ordered a Seven Star TC-200 200 watt 2-way Voltage Converter with adapter for $15.00. It will be here tomorrow!!!

Patch7

ok, I just got the power conveter and i do have power now but the thing i do notice is that the machine spins for like 3-5 seconds and than stops for 1 or 2 seconds and than starts to spin again for 3-5 seconds and stops again continuously. Is the bubbleator supposed to do this????

Patch7

Ok, I talked with the people at the Pollinator company and I was told this is normal. The machine should spin in one direction for 5 seconds and stop for about 2 seconds and switch direction and start over. Thanks for all the info everyone!

Latest posts

Latest posts