What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bubble hash, who does it?

Some more ice hash
https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=68383&pictureid=1747944

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 17

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the way I do bubble is like this..when I do commercial grows the bubble is in the deal as 100% mine. it's worth a good few quid so yeh I would make bubble every day if I could..but I would never make less than 14 grams of 90 +75 micron ...so smaller batches are a no go for me....

it does taste fantastic with good input weed..if you have never tried a really good 70 micron 8bag bubble then yeh have a go it's worth it..its worth 50 euros a gram an tastes like the best strong hash

8 bag system.. it's the only way to separate the micron size properly..

I let the bottom bags drain as I flood the work bag ..this provides a washthrough effect... if you rely on the bags to hold specific micron sizes you can wash through every bag making the 90 and 75 micron bags virtually pure gobules. dry it in the microwave while wet on rizla to decarboxilate and you have something like a king Hassan Polm

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey old mate,,
sorry ya didnt make it out in april and your hash like your flowers will be variety dependant,,,great flowers=great trim=great hash,,,,,,8 bags as Rick mentioned if ya want the purest and one of those small portable washing machines will save you a shitload of mess and lots of time,,,,
have a go mate,,see if its your "cup of tea" ???,,,,,s2

Dank Demon

Growing herb is a way of life!
Veteran
hey old mate,,
sorry ya didnt make it out in april and your hash like your flowers will be variety dependant,,,great flowers=great trim=great hash,,,,,,8 bags as Rick mentioned if ya want the purest and one of those small portable washing machines will save you a shitload of mess and lots of time,,,,
have a go mate,,see if its your "cup of tea" ???,,,,,s2

Just invested in this setup for my trim but spent over the odds as bought a machine with bubblesacks, but wish I just bought a mini camping washing machine now like you said. lol :tiphat:

B

bigganjabud

And a better question, is it worth the clarting on with?

I have just chopped my grow and kept hold of the very best of the trim and I am now the proud owner of 4 full zip lock bags of sugary trim. I decompressed the bags to get as much air out as possible and banged them in the freezer whilst I decide their fate.

As previously mentioned in other threads I gave up the weed nicotine almost 2 years ago, and never smoked gear for about 5 years I think it is.

The grow I have done is for family needs and initial tests seems to point in the direction of, bang tidy product that covers the needs of the meds.

I have been vaping oil since I quit the smokes and I think it only fair that I get to try what I am knocking out, hence the idea of Bubble hash or maybe I can turn it into an oil of some sort for the vaping. I have a dry herb vape device that I could use no problem. I just wanna test what I am achieving.

Have any of you lads dabbled in the bubble side of things? Is it worth me doing say 1lb of sugar leaf/trim? Should I be investing in a half decent set of bags?

Yeah will if it's asked for

Nah not worth it

It reminds me of the jail

Plus it just tastes of chloraphil

Butane all the way

zoo

the way I do bubble is like this..when I do commercial grows the bubble is in the deal as 100% mine. it's worth a good few quid so yeh I would make bubble every day if I could..but I would never make less than 14 grams of 90 +75 micron ...so smaller batches are a no go for me....

it does taste fantastic with good input weed..if you have never tried a really good 70 micron 8bag bubble then yeh have a go it's worth it..its worth 50 euros a gram an tastes like the best strong hash

8 bag system.. it's the only way to separate the micron size properly..

I let the bottom bags drain as I flood the work bag ..this provides a washthrough effect... if you rely on the bags to hold specific micron sizes you can wash through every bag making the 90 and 75 micron bags virtually pure gobules. dry it in the microwave while wet on rizla to decarboxilate and you have something like a king Hassan Polm

At what point do you put it in the microwave and for how long? will try that next time I make bubble.

Right now I have a 5gallon 8bag kit with washing machine. About to invest in the bigger 20gallon bags and machine because it's just too much work doing loads of small runs.

What are guys yielding from trim?

My .02$ worth

My .02$ worth

Ahhh truthfully a full lb of trim aint worth it...

Put good in get good out.... Chuck the trim in the compost bin and bubble flowers only is my method. Then again easy come easy go around here. If your desperate enough some sugary trim does the job i quess.

Best thing about bubble hash is how well it stores. Put it in the fridge or freezor last for yrs....

My bubble collection

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 15

Latest posts

Latest posts