What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bubble hash session

aqualungs

Spent a couple hours this afternoon making bubble in the 20 gal. Bubblenow with 5 gal. Of trim that has been gathering a while. 4 runs total, Makes for some cured resin bubble hash into the new freeze dryer for its maiden hash drying voyage. Will be pressed into a temple ball tomorrow once out of the freeze dryer. Testing with some trim run before I run some fresh frozen for hash rosin. Happy Heads ladies and gents!
IMG_2793.jpeg
IMG_2794.jpeg
IMG_2796.jpeg

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Spent a couple hours this afternoon making bubble in the 20 gal. Bubblenow with 5 gal. Of trim that has been gathering a while. 4 runs total, Makes for some cured resin bubble hash into the new freeze dryer for its maiden hash drying voyage. Will be pressed into a temple ball tomorrow once out of the freeze dryer. Testing with some trim run before I run some fresh frozen for hash rosin. Happy Heads ladies and gents!
View attachment 18975608 View attachment 18975609 View attachment 18975610
Thanks for sharing your work with us friend. That hash has a nice-looking amber color.

aqualungs

Pressed this morning, had to run it through 2 cycles through the freeze dryer due to the thick patties. I will just scoop out of the bags onto the trays next time. This smelled of creamsicles while I was pressing 😋. Put away for that 90 day age. Hashmaking is like meditation for me, I find it quite relaxing while listening to some good tunes. Good medicine for my PTSD. Have a heady day everyone!

Attachments

• IMG_2812.jpeg
    IMG_2812.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_2811.jpeg
    IMG_2811.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_2810.jpeg
    IMG_2810.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_2809.jpeg
    IMG_2809.jpeg