What's new

Bubble Hash Cali style!

Seed Buyer

Went to Sherman Williams paint supply and found some 5 gal mesh bags for straining paint, but they are not listed by micron size. Anyway to tell if they will work?

doublejj

Veteran
Mesh count?

Mesh count?

Went to Sherman Williams paint supply and found some 5 gal mesh bags for straining paint, but they are not listed by micron size. Anyway to tell if they will work?

Did they list a mesh count? I've seen a mesh to micron chart somewhere in one of these hash threads. You could google it!

Peace
doublejj

doublejj

Veteran
50 posts! Done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

50 posts! Done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

doublejj....make two more post so I can PM you about your hash making.

Done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WhoooooooWhooooooooo!

Peace
doublejj

that shit looks nice.....

i heard people on here (maybe bubbleman) talking about it wasn't good to strain through the bags...something about the trics are pushed through the screen or something..better to be pulled up through the water?????....but if a tric is bigger than the screen size how does it pass????i never tried so don't know but i like the washing machine idea for sure.....ill have to look into it

doublejj

Veteran
Don't strain?

Don't strain?

All they are is a strainer.

I think you mean don't 'squeeze' thru.

The bags clean out really easily with a little Alcohol.

I can't imagine anything working any easer than this.

Peace
doublejj

doublejj

Veteran
Pam

Pam

Pam is used as the mold release. All the nickles & the black pipe were sprayed & lightly wiped between each press. I suppose a slight amount winds up on the pucks, but not much.

Peace
doublejj

KruidenDctreren

I really like the puck idea - damaged tri heads or not. You could ditch the nickels and make yourself a stamp to add to your press and have your own "doublejj" currency. In my part of town it'd have a very nice exchange rate too!

fireman

What to do with 5lbs of bud trim from 2 greenhouses? Bubble Hash NorCal style!

Thanks to Obama "Cash for Clunkers" (appliance version), I got my new Hash machine. The "Doper" by Whirlpool!

Bought these 100% mesh, 5gal bubble bags off Craigslist. Since I don't 'mix' inside the bags, I don't need reinforced side walls. I'm just straining through them.

Fit a 5gal bucket into the lid of a trash can for easy draining.

I 'washed' everything twice, and got almost as much the second wash as the first.

Don't have a final weight yet, still drying, but should be several ounces!

NorCal, this is how we roll!

Peace
doublejj

Wow this makes my resinizer looks so small!!

Im harvesting 2000w and hoping to get everything through the 14gal (12 gal to give it room) in 2 runs and wash each one prob twice. Then i`ll be taking down 4000w so double that and goping to get like 4 zips off the whole 4000w

Elemental

ORGANIC its my WAY/KUSH AFICIONADO/FULL MELT gran'
Veteran
With the resinizer you got a kilo larger capacity than the others machines if im not wrong,cant wait to see your run!

obiviously,GREAT CALI'STYLE DoubleJJ!

quote of the WEEK!

Thanks to Obama "Cash for Clunkers" (appliance version), I got my new Hash machine. The "Doper" by Whirlpool!