What's new

bubble gum cheese

eyebrows86

A friend of mine got some bubble cheese beans just wanted to know if anyones got some details and pictures of it :joint:

shafty420

know big buddha do bubble cheese seeds
Parents:
Bubble Gum Cheese ("mrcheese" cut) x Bubba Kush Reversed S1
Flowering time: indoors 8 – 10 weeks outdoors beginning of November (Europe)
Genetics: Mostly Indica
Sensory experience: hubba bubba couchlock, super stone
Smell: Bubblicous with a kush kick!
Taste: Bubble Gum / Kush like flavour

Bubble Chesse' was originally a cutting developed by our good friend in the UK "mrcheese". By using an 'old school Bubblegum' crossed with the O.G Exodus Cheese. This clone was then accidently crossed to a 'reveresed Bubba Kush' with the seeds resulting into our 'Bubble Cheese' clone.
After extensive testing, the 'Bubble Cheese' is a fruity, hash lovers delight with the addition of the Bubbas 'kick ass' kush, the taste of the Bubblegum, Cheese, and Kush are all recognisable in 'Bubble Cheese'

'Bubble Cheese' grows stout, single, fat head colas packed with a fruity sweet Kush and a hint of Cheese !

E

e4ian

ive recently germinated 1 bbs bubble cheese.what attracted me was the exodus cheese in it,i have that one growing crossed with triesel and its absolutely awesome (still),i imagine this bubble cheese having been diluted further with kush in it wont be as impressive (4me).
still.... got to try it.

update: yes i was to quick to condemn the kush,having no experience of growing/tasting it [buffoonman also agree's i was],i was so impressed with the exo cheese is'all,its what ive been after for over 10 yrs.i hope the bc 'does also kick ass'.

BIGGS

Veteran
i recently got some of sog's bubble n' squeek, which is exo cheese x double gum. from what i've seen its dank as fuck. whats the lineage of the one you got ? and good luck with yours.

E

e4ian

sogs! i'll look into that 1 . heres a paragraph of what bb say about bubble cheese.. Big Buddha Bubble Cheese was originally developed by British Mr. Cheese by using old school Bubblegum crossed with Exodus Cheese Original. This clone was then accidentally crossed to a reversed Bubba Kush with the seeds resulting into the Bubble Cheese clone. This cannabis is stout, fat headed and packed with all the qualities that make her such a popular botanical specimen.

i was a bit dis-heartened when i read it was accidentally x with the bubbakush,but still.., i'll put pictures up when she gets bigger
e4ian

E

e4ian

the top one is bubblecheese. the right one(does'nt like something!) is g.w.s x jamaicain lambsbread . the bottom one is Californian trainwreck. the left one is powerskunk .?. (90watts is'all)and this is my current flower ,mainly b.s exo cheese x triesel + a triesel &a safari,on the right grown in pots of coir prob out of pic,also the big 1 on the left is a combo of about 7 or 9 strains..i call it mango diesel or lemon diesel i.e mangowidowxg13ecsd x (to) hollandshope,nl#5,afghani#1 x g13sd +6 more pots of master kushx g13sd down the sides.(in that small room,gettin' to the air intake's like the being on the krypton factor!. ) sssssssssssssss:jump: (sft due to loads of(previous) black fly, lol hard to get past! -hail gnat off)

E

e4ian

hi biggs,yeah the constant smell from that bs exo cheese x triesel mother, kills everything else.. -still not as bad as the cheese itself:noway: !!!!!!!!

B

Buffoonman

You've got some nice strains going there 'eee' lets hope the gws x lambsbread picks up. I see the cheese x triesel has started to flower watch for the running buds toward the end not much trimming needed plus they really retain the cheese taste. I wouldn't worry about the bubble cheese containing bubba kush reckon that could improve things.

E

e4ian

r.i.p slaughtered lamb!

r.i.p slaughtered lamb!

argg! -the poor lambsbread's no more.. i went to it this morning and condensed the coir under it to see if it was supporting itself but NO it flopped down:bigeye: ..i raised it back up then it pulled itself of the top of the rockwool. really hard to describe but basically turned to mush ..SO I WONT describe. i can only say this is a reminiscent symptom of when i had a recent outbrake of black fly, that 'got at' over 60 clones! ..BUT ive used trichoderma and gnat off,so wtf .. HAIL THE OTHER 3:dance013::dance013::dance013:!!!!

E

e4ian

eeeik! -looks like the blackfly are back/still around,there all over the bases, of the nft cubes.

B

Buffoonman

There a pain to get rid of keep using the Gnatoff, I found i had to use it at a higher dosage than recommended , the only way to get completely rid of them is to start afresh. Get everything out and sterilize thoroughly spray the room as well. Cheap soil left out in the open is where a lot of them come from. If your in late flowering you obviously cant do this but next time round it would definitely be a good idea especially when the weather gets warmer.

E

e4ian

yep thats the plan buff, all the plants were treated with trichoderma b4 hand and the gnat off's currently in the tank,that makes me relax a little,BUT STILL!. -'orrible aren't they.:)

E

e4ian

here's the bb bubble cheese at 3 wks,not the fastest growing pheno of the strain i bet but i only bought 1 seed,and it would do better no doubt if i didnt treat watering the coir like i use to soil,sometimes. still...

E

e4ian

thats the bubblecheese,top right,@5 wks yesterday.as i said b4 ive defo been landed with a slow growing pheno of the strain,as yet i cant really smell the exocheese which i find odd,but defo that bubblegum stuff..smells like strawberry hubba-bubba use to!.the one to the left of it [and is now taking the lead!] is 'powerskunk',i really like this one and am sure it'll live up to its name.the 2 little ones below are the 'killer skunk aka bluesxsmellyberry,smellyberry being bluesxblueberry[-much anticipation there].:blowbubbles:

this one-top one, is 'californian trainwreck' [i find this impressive as well] and is a fast growing :)
pheno of the strain,[@ 5 weeks yesterday]

-------------------------------

this is the 'triesel' re-vegging. thankfully!. -i saw it was in only four days, FOUR DAYS! -very-sugary,lovely plant. aka[nycdiesel,strawberrydiesel,alphadiesel]

JB72

I've grown a couple of Bubblecheese seeds out, the first one was more Kushy with a hint of Bubblegum (real nice flavour), the second didn't really show any of the typical genetic smells/flavour it was pretty bland but it was a lot more powerful, I have a couple of pics of the second one:

img4292h.jpg

img4293ll.jpg

I cant remember how fast/slow growing they were sorry.

E

e4ian

thx jb, i cant detect the exo cheese in the bc ive got,makes me think there aint any!
nice pics.