What's new

Bubbabrother

K

Karma Genetics

The Bubba Brother,s we tested where defantly Kushy.

They are looking good Zomb, I love your Happy chem, she is a wondefull looking plant you selected.

Z

zomb

Im dont have prober experience with these strains to answer much questions about anything, and i apriciate karmas follow up. -But I enjoy getting to now them!

Thanx for watching and comments everyone!

One Happychemclone went to a friends balcony somewhere in CPH. This pic is from the 26th of may, and I can tell you its twice as big allreadytoday! -something tells me to bring some more fresh air to my growroom looking at that stem. Very very nice smelll from stem in growth!

27-5-2009050-1.jpg

Regarding the Happychem I have one big question! -Why cant I keep that god damn good smell from stem in growth, as I never have smelled better anywhere, and taste it in the finished product???? -If I only ould solve this mysteri I would never smoke anything else... Maby I need a different pheno?

My clones a yielding less this time, because they didnt get enough time to grow. Had to flower with seedlings, but now I wish I would have waited...

5-6-2009093.jpg

5-6-2009091.jpg

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
awesome bro, whats the last pic?

hope you keep a mother from that balcony happychem!

Z

zomb

The pic was Katsu bubba kush x B3n7erdpurt/ Royal dane.

I have 3 of those, and 3 bubbabrothers, all looking fine. Sincle cola plants, tall, with few low sidebranches. I think you could make a great giant bud of these strains with a bit longer vegetative growth. -maby some fertitilizer. This time I went organic, and didnt really train and form my plants as I usually do. Much much lower output

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
Katsu bubba kush x B3n7erdpurt/ Royal dane sound loke a nice cross
and looks da bomb....do u will have some outside??

irieeyes808

Zomb, hey how long would you recommend after topping for a bigger yield, say topping twice so 4 tops veg for like a month or possibly even longer?

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Fucking amazing brother zomb!!!!

Great work!!!

I do top almost every time as i have very low head hight in my cab(130cm), it will add a few weeks to your veg but will yield more imho!!!

Keep up the great pics show zomb......i want more!!!

greetings
icetoker

Z

zomb

I went from seed in jiffys to 16 liter pots in 8-9 weeks from seed untill I started flowering expectet 10 weeks

If U top twice to get 4 main colas, I would keep them vegging for about 12 weeks + for optimum yield. I repot often, 3-4 times, and have great succes with doublepotting.

But remember that my veggetative light suchs! -I have only 200W CFL, and plants were here the first 4 weeks, then under 600 w hps gib extreme with enhanced bluescale. The first week vegging under 600 w they grew to double size... -the room wasnt free untill 4 weeks within this grow.

My clones was even slower

K

Karma Genetics

Oh yeah Zomb is the Bomb...................................

irieeyes808

Wonder how the Cheese DP and cheese erdpurt will turn out. I have some Jamil and the cheese erdpurt right now about 2 weeks.Zomb like that outdoor site. I just double potted some of my Danish stuff this morning all looks good bet they will like it much. Anyone read Gypsy's thread on almost busted in Belgium?

Latest posts

Latest posts