What's new

Bubba Kush

G

NICE bub!!!! she DID finish looking identical to mine!!!!!! SO needless to say....................GREAT JOB to BOTH OF US!!! hehehehe.............this was the first time I've EVER smoked, let alone grew, bubba...................thank you brotha swerve............she will ALWAYS be in this garden...............unreal smoke.......................in my top 2 that's for sure ehehehehehehe

great pics my friend..............enjoy that coffee kush incense hehehehehehehe

peas,
Bf

Last edited:

S4vvy

Off Topic...

Off Topic...

o.g.kushman said:

heres a lil pre 98 topped and vegged good. also heres a tahoe catpiss that looked the same in veg but looks waaaaay different now

Here's some old pics of an unknown catpiss cut that looks kinda similar to bub. Slower growth with fat leaves. Still haven't flowered her yet

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Nice pics OG bub. I do love the rich colors that come on the Bubba towards the end. Thanks for sharing it.

G

Very very yummy looking :p
Also looking forward to hearing what you think about bubba kush vs landrace kush..

G

yah buddy...............can't possibly get sick of pics like those!!!!!! Was this your first grow with her as well??? If so, whaddya think bro? Drop me a pm bro ... we can chat about our bubba's :rasta:

Bf

Last edited:

OG bub

~Cannabis-Resinous~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
High doods!
thanks fer stoppin by!
Ill be glad to do a full grow/smoke report, real soon. I too, look foreward to comparing it to other lines.
BF bro, yep, first run.. I think next time yeild will be a lil better. dont look like it'll be too shabby if I get her dialed in...

peace folks!
bub.

Loudcall

Now that's awesome....Picaso could'nt have painted a better picture....:canabis: I've got to have it...Nice job all of Yall...

G

OG bub
I would like to help with that smoke report, if you need an objective opinion. Lovely plants!!!