What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bubba Kush x ErdPurt fems

Samuel Caldwell

Sorry for the delayed reply!

I haven't tried her much yet so not much new to report. She seems to be smoothing out a bit, less of that 'fresh green' flavor of a recent harvest (that's how my wife describes it) so the dark mocha flavors are starting to come forward more. :yes:

Round #2 has been in 12/12 flower for just under 7 weeks. I'm doing some LST on round #3, which is still in veg, to encourage more side branching.

picture.php

View image in gallery

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Samuel,

Glad to see you made a second run with your Bubba x ErdPurt clone, that's always a great sign. Hope the genetics provide the relieving mental and physical effects you are lookking for. Wish you and your wife have a happy New Year! Best wishes for 2020! ;)

Samuel Caldwell

Thanks, dubi! Happy holidays to you and all the crew at Ace Seeds plus all the good folks here on the IC forum!

Round 3 is around 6 weeks of 12/12 and her clone is in veg. So yes, we're enjoying her and want to keep her around for awhile. :)

BKxEP is up front, Congo fem (7.5 weeks) is behind her. I need to take some pix of the Congo and put them in that thread.

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Thanks for updating the thread Samuel. Gives me more impetus to get me a pack of the BK x Erdpurt.

Love the way you’ve trained the Congo as well, looks happy traveling in a circle :)

Samuel Caldwell

Well you know I'm going to say go for it. In fact, I'm hoping to order another pack after I get through the holiday bills. And of course I'll have to order some additional seeds, too. I'm thinking NepJam right now but that's always subject to change.

I'm just starting to experiment with the tomato cages and I'm liking them a lot. I cut them down a bit to fit my needs. The BKxEP didn't really need one but it's really useful with the Congo. :yes:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Really nice outcome with this new Bubba Kush x Erdpurt round!
Enjoy it friend ;)

Samuel Caldwell

She's still around, two plants right up front. 9 weeks today, probably give them another week or so. Her clone is in the veg tent, ready to take her place. (after giving a couple fresh cuttings, of course) :)

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Hey SC,

Unfortunately it looks like I missed these.. I did though get a pack of the Erdpurt x PCK :) You keeping a cut around for so long makes me wish I’d grabbed some.

@dubi Are these now all out of stock? I notice the Bubba Kush x Erdpurt aren’t listed on the website anymore..

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
A pleasure to know your BK x EP selection has become a staple in your garden Samuel,

Guess it produces the effects you were looking for in this genetic profile (hashplant indicas of balanced THC/CBD chemotype).

Hope you also enjoyed with your Congo harvest :)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Kalbhairav,

Yes, Bubba Kush x ErdPurt fem from the R+D section of our website is sold out.
We hope to produce more in upcoming ErdPurt fem reproduction.

The good news is that we have just produced Bubba Kush x ErdPurt regular seeds ;)
along with a few new ErdPurt regular crosses. I will post them on the R+D section and comment about it on the ErdPurt thread as soon as our staff finish to sort the seeds of this new reproduction. Thanks for your interest!

Samuel Caldwell

Thanks, dubi. BKxEP reg's, eh? Interesting... :chin:

Enjoying the Congo very much! Floral, grape aromas and flavors, uplifting, active effects. No clones and unfortunately she hermed and I'm finding a few seeds. Still enjoying her very much, though. :)

Latest posts

Latest posts